- James Harden fires back at ‘no credibility’ Antoine Walker with brutal shot
- Report: Miami Heat have shown interest in Larry Nance Jr.
- Antoine Walker rips Brooklyn Nets’ decision to trade for James Harden: ‘You can’t win with his style’
- Report: Miami Heat are monitoring Minnesota Timberwolves center Karl-Anthony Towns
- Report: Miami Heat have registered ‘serious interest’ in Blake Griffin
- Report: John Wall and Kyle Lowry are ‘potential targets’ for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat may be interested in acquiring Harrison Barnes
- Chris Bosh’s wife joins Dwyane Wade in destroying haters due to Julius Randle comparisons
- Report: Tyler Herro and Precious Achiuwa to represent Miami Heat on NBA Rising Stars rosters
- Dwyane Wade drops the mic as he explains why Chris Bosh is undoubtedly better than Julius Randle
Report: There’s ‘optimism’ that Jimmy Butler will make return in Saturday’s game vs. Kings
- Updated: January 29, 2021
Butler, who hasn’t played since Jan. 9, could make his return on Saturday against the Sacramento Kings.
“There’s optimism that Butler will be able to return for Saturday’s game against the Kings, according to a league source,” the Miami Herald’s Anthony Chiang wrote. “The five-time All-Star has not played since the Heat’s Jan. 9 road win over the Washington Wizards.”
The Heat have struggled this season, especially without Butler, as they are just 6-12 through their first 18 games.
The team has had to deal with injuries and several absences related to COVID-19, but Miami will need to turn things around fast in the 72-game season.
Butler reportedly has lost more than 12 pounds in a week, but it looks like he may be able to tough it out and play on Saturday.
This season, Butler is averaging 15.8 points, 5.5 rebounds and 5.3 assists per game.