- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
- Video: Victor Oladipo exits game vs. Lakers after suffering non-contact injury
- Video: Jimmy Butler taunts Lakers while taking over in 4th quarter for Heat
Report: ‘3 Other Events’ Involving Dion Waiters Haven’t Been Reported
- Updated: November 13, 2019
First, he was suspended for the season opener after complaining about a lack of playing time in the preseason. Last week, he was suspended for 10 games after reportedly passing out and experiencing a seizure on the team plane as a result of ingesting a THC-infused gummy.
Per a recent report, there have been quite a few additional incidents involving Waiters that have not even been reported.
“This was not just about what happened on the team plane,” said Ethan Skolnick of Five Reasons Sports. “The 10-game suspension, this is a culmination of events, two of which have kind of been widely reported this year, which was the Instagram stuff about Erik Spoelstra and the stuff on the bench during the preseason game. But I have been told that there have been three other events that have not been publicized.”
He was then asked if all three unreported events had taken place this season.
“Yes. So this was kind of like the last, last, last, last straw,” he said.
If fans didn’t already know, things are not looking good for Waiters in Miami. While a trade may be hard to come by right now, the Heat will surely look to part ways with the troubled veteran.
Whether or not they are able to do so remains to be seen.