- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
- Numerous Miami Heat players react to making NBA Finals via social media
- Video: Heat fans seen going berserk in Miami after team advances to NBA Finals
- Video: Jimmy Butler discusses having to go through LeBron James-Led team to get to promised land
- Dwyane Wade goes after Paul Pierce after Miami Heat beat Boston Celtics: ‘You know where I live’
- Erik Spoelstra and Bam Adebayo speak out on facing LeBron James and Lakers in NBA Finals
- Video: Bam Adebayo destroys Daniel Theis with vicious poster dunk
Report: ‘3 Other Events’ Involving Dion Waiters Haven’t Been Reported
- Updated: November 13, 2019
First, he was suspended for the season opener after complaining about a lack of playing time in the preseason. Last week, he was suspended for 10 games after reportedly passing out and experiencing a seizure on the team plane as a result of ingesting a THC-infused gummy.
Per a recent report, there have been quite a few additional incidents involving Waiters that have not even been reported.
“This was not just about what happened on the team plane,” said Ethan Skolnick of Five Reasons Sports. “The 10-game suspension, this is a culmination of events, two of which have kind of been widely reported this year, which was the Instagram stuff about Erik Spoelstra and the stuff on the bench during the preseason game. But I have been told that there have been three other events that have not been publicized.”
He was then asked if all three unreported events had taken place this season.
“Yes. So this was kind of like the last, last, last, last straw,” he said.
If fans didn’t already know, things are not looking good for Waiters in Miami. While a trade may be hard to come by right now, the Heat will surely look to part ways with the troubled veteran.
Whether or not they are able to do so remains to be seen.