- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
Report: ‘3 Other Events’ Involving Dion Waiters Haven’t Been Reported
- Updated: November 13, 2019
First, he was suspended for the season opener after complaining about a lack of playing time in the preseason. Last week, he was suspended for 10 games after reportedly passing out and experiencing a seizure on the team plane as a result of ingesting a THC-infused gummy.
Per a recent report, there have been quite a few additional incidents involving Waiters that have not even been reported.
“This was not just about what happened on the team plane,” said Ethan Skolnick of Five Reasons Sports. “The 10-game suspension, this is a culmination of events, two of which have kind of been widely reported this year, which was the Instagram stuff about Erik Spoelstra and the stuff on the bench during the preseason game. But I have been told that there have been three other events that have not been publicized.”
He was then asked if all three unreported events had taken place this season.
“Yes. So this was kind of like the last, last, last, last straw,” he said.
If fans didn’t already know, things are not looking good for Waiters in Miami. While a trade may be hard to come by right now, the Heat will surely look to part ways with the troubled veteran.
Whether or not they are able to do so remains to be seen.