- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Video: Zaire Wade does his best LeBron James impersonation on the basketball court
- Report: Miami Heat likely to look for replacement for Dewayne Dedmon if he explores free agency
- Report: Joe Johnson ‘intrigued’ by Miami Heat, likes Jimmy Butler’s role with team
- Report: Bucks aimed great deal of frustration at Mike Budenholzer after they lost to Heat in last year’s playoffs
- League executives and scouts agree that the Miami Heat will be the toughest out in the play-in tournament
Report: Miami Heat will have interest in Mike Conley this offseason
- Updated: April 13, 2021
The Miami Heat reportedly will have their eye on Utah Jazz guard Mike Conley if they are unable to sign Kyle Lowry in free agency this coming offseason.
— Evan Massey (@massey_evan) April 13, 2021
The Heat pursued Lowry at this year’s trade deadline, but it appears that they’d be willing to bring in Conley, who is a free agent following this season, as well.
Oladipo will be an unrestricted free agent, and Robinson and Nunn will both be restricted free agents if Miami extends them qualifying offers.
As for Dragic, he has a team option for next season that the Heat could decline to free up cap space for Lowry or Conley.
This season, Conley is averaging 16.6 points, 3.5 rebounds and 5.4 assists per game while helping lead the Jazz to the No. 1 seed in the West.