- Duncan Robinson’s humble reaction after passing Dwyane Wade in Miami Heat record books
- Report: Rockets player gets jumped at strip club, takes bottle to face in Miami day before taking on Heat
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Report: Miami Heat have been ‘concerned now for months’ about Tyler Herro’s celebrity status
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Dwyane Wade says Zaire has activated ‘Wade hops’ after he jumps over grown man for impressive dunk
- Bam Adebayo issues strong message to ‘switch that narrative’ of Jimmy Butler calling out Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat big man remembers Dwyane Wade displaying Michael ‘Jordan-esque’ tendencies early in career
- Report: Miami Heat expect Victor Oladipo to return from knee injury this season
- Jimmy Butler delivers blunt message to Bam Adebayo: ‘Attack the rim…play bully ball’
Report: Miami Heat showed strong interest in Andre Drummond before he signed with Los Angeles Lakers
- Updated: March 31, 2021
The Miami Heat reportedly were interested in adding center Andre Drummond before he ultimately landed with the Los Angeles Lakers.
Drummond, 27, officially signed with the Lakers on Sunday after agreeing to a contract buyout with the Cleveland Cavaliers on Friday.
— Five Reasons Sports Network (@5ReasonsSports) March 31, 2021
Drummond, a two-time All-Star who spent more than seven seasons with the Detroit Pistons from 2012 to 2020, hasn’t played since Feb. 12 after Cleveland was reportedly searching for trade destinations for him. He is averaging 17.5 points and 13.5 rebounds per game this season in 25 contests.
Drummond will make his Lakers debut tonight against the Milwaukee Bucks while the Heat take on the Indiana Pacers.