- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
Report: Miami Heat preparing to go ‘all in’ on pursuit of Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Updated: October 15, 2020
Now, The Athletic’s Shams Charania is reporting that the Heat are preparing to go “all in” on their pursuit of the two-time MVP.
“Miami is preparing to go all in on the pursuit of Milwaukee’s two-time MVP Giannis Antetokounmpo in 2021 free agency, sources said,” wrote Charania.
Adding Antetokounmpo to a Heat team that just made the NBA Finals would certainly make them one of the title favorites in the league.
The 25-year-old is coming off another fantastic season, averaging 29.5 points, 13.6 rebounds, 5.6 assists, 1.0 steal and 1.0 block per game.
Although Antetokounmpo and the Bucks registered the best regular season record in the league this past season, they were defeated by the Heat in five games in the second round of the playoffs.
Antetokounmpo currently has one year left on his contract and is scheduled to be an unrestricted free agent following the conclusion of the 2020-21 NBA season.