- Video: Goran Dragic Reveals Owner of Direct Competitor to Jimmy Butler’s ‘Big Face Coffee’
- Bam Adebayo and Goran Dragic Gush Over Multiple Unique Qualities of Erik Spoelstra
- Dwyane Wade Makes Pointed Statement About Underrated Erik Spoelstra: ‘He Doesn’t Get Enough Credit’
- Report: Boston Celtics Upgrade Gordon Hayward’s Status Ahead of Game 3 vs. Miami Heat
- The Insane Amount of Money Miami Heat Reward Erik Spoelstra After Every Single Win
- Report: Celtics Had to Separate Marcus Smart and Jaylen Brown Before ‘Physical Altercation’ Could Occur
- Report: Jimmy Butler Showed Incredible Bond With Miami Heat Teammates With Selfless Birthday Act
- Jimmy Butler on Sacrificing for His Family: ‘I’m Going to Bring Them a Championship’
- What Erik Spoelstra Said to Bam Adebayo to Get Him Going Defensively in 2nd Half
- Report: Celtics Imploding in Locker Room as Players Cuss Each Other Out and Throw Things
Oddsmakers Peg Miami Heat as Favorites to Land Giannis Antetokounmpo If He Leaves Milwaukee Bucks
- Updated: September 9, 2020
The Miami Heat eliminated Giannis Antetokounmpo and the Milwaukee Bucks in the second round of the NBA playoffs on Tuesday.
Now, it appears that Miami is the favorite to land Antetokounmpo if he ends up leaving the Bucks as a free agent in the 2021 offseason.
“Per Betonline.Ag, the odds are -250 (2/5) that he will sign the supermax and +170 (17/10) that he won’t,” Forbes’ Adam Zagoria wrote.
“If he doesn’t, the Heat (3/1) and [Toronto] Raptors (4/1) are the favorites with the [New Orleans] Pelicans, [New York] Knicks and [Philadelphia] 76ers all even (5/1).”
Antetokounmpo is eligible for a supermax extension this upcoming season, but it is unknown if he plans on re-signing with the Bucks.
The reigning MVP reportedly will not request a trade from the Bucks this coming offseason.
If Antetokounmpo does demand a trade, it is unclear what the Heat would be willing to part ways with in order to try to get a deal done.
One former Western Conference executive thinks that Antetokounmpo could be on the Golden State Warriors later this year.
He is scheduled to hit unrestricted free agency following the 2020-21 season. If he does, the Heat are clearly expected to be major players in that sweepstakes.