- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
- Report: Miami Heat release injury update on Jimmy Butler after scary moment vs. Phoenix Suns
- Ja Morant expresses no sympathy for Miami Heat having to play 8 games in 12 days
- Report: Miami Heat will have interest in Mike Conley this offseason
- Dwyane Wade unveils reason why Erik Spoelstra benched him after he dropped 50 points in 3 quarters
- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
Report: Miami Heat have inquired about Terrence Ross
- Updated: March 24, 2021
The Miami Heat are reportedly interested in adding Orlando Magic guard Terrence Ross before Thursday’s trade deadline.
In addition to briefly investigating the cost of Dinwiddie in BK, Miami has also inquired about Orlando’s Terrence Ross per sources.
— Greg Sylvander (@GregSylvander) March 24, 2021
Ross, 30, is having a stellar 2020-21 season in Orlando, averaging a career-best 16.0 points while playing 29.6 minutes per game.
He’s been a key contributor off the bench for a Magic team that currently sits comfortably outside of the Eastern Conference playoff race with a 14-29 record.
The Heat have dropped four straight and are clinging to the No. 6 spot in the East. They have until tomorrow to strike a deal to improve their roster before facing the Portland Trail Blazers.