- Jimmy Butler Sends Stern Challenge to Miami Heat Teammates After Game 3 Loss to Boston Celtics
- The Uplifting Advice Udonis Haslem Gave Miami Heat After Disappointing Game 3
- Miami Heat’s Erik Spoelstra on Why Jimmy Butler Wasn’t in at End of 4th Quarter of Game 3
- Brad Stevens Reveals What Boston Celtics Did to Contain Goran Dragic in Game 3
- Meyers Leonard’s Wife Shows Off Huge Difference Between Miami Heat and Boston Celtics Benches
- Report: Boston Celtics Offer Huge Update on Gordon Hayward’s Status for Game 3
- Video: Goran Dragic Reveals Owner of Direct Competitor to Jimmy Butler’s Big Face Coffee
- Bam Adebayo and Goran Dragic Gush Over Multiple Unique Qualities of Erik Spoelstra
- Dwyane Wade Makes Pointed Statement About Underrated Erik Spoelstra: ‘He Doesn’t Get Enough Credit’
- Report: Boston Celtics Upgrade Gordon Hayward’s Status Ahead of Game 3 vs. Miami Heat
Report: KZ Okpala Studying Footage of Kawhi Leonard and Scottie Pippen
- Updated: July 31, 2020
In fact, according to Anthony Chiang of the Miami Herald, coaches have instructed Okpala to watch film on some of the top two-way forwards in league history.
One such forward is Los Angeles Clippers superstar Kawhi Leonard.
“Okpala said Heat coaches have given him film edits of athletic two-way forwards such as Kawhi Leonard, Shawn Marion and Scottie Pippen ‘to study different things from their games that they believe I can do as well,'” Chiang wrote.
Surely, these are hard players to mirror oneself after. Nonetheless, the Heat have proven to be one of the best teams in the league when it comes to developing young talent.
It remains unclear how close Okpala will ever get to mirroring these players, but the Heat coaching staff is surely pointing him in the right direction.