- Report: Miami Heat may be interested in acquiring Harrison Barnes
- Chris Bosh’s wife joins Dwyane Wade in destroying haters due to Julius Randle comparisons
- Report: Tyler Herro and Precious Achiuwa to represent Miami Heat on NBA Rising Stars rosters
- Dwyane Wade drops the mic as he explains why Chris Bosh is undoubtedly better than Julius Randle
- Report: Jimmy Butler approved of James Harden trade when Miami Heat were frontrunners
- Video: Dwyane Wade hilariously catches Shaquille O’Neal snoring in astronaut helmet
- Bam Adebayo’s blunt 5-word assessment after brutal loss to Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat news: Jimmy Butler to miss 2nd straight game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Report: It’s no secret that Victor Oladipo has a desire to play for Miami Heat
- Report: NBA spokesman denies that Jimmy Butler rejected All-Star Game invitation
Report: ESPN Source Convinced Miami Heat Will Land Kyrie Irving
- Updated: July 26, 2017
Ramona Shelburne joined ESPN‘s 5-on-5 panel to discuss the drama in Cleveland and seemed confident in her belief that the always savvy president of basketball operations Pat Riley and vice president Andy Elisburg will eventually succeed in getting a deal done.
“The Heat are dying for a young star, and Pat Riley and Andy Elisburg are both creative and bold enough to find a way to get this deal done,” she said. “I think the Cavs will be worse after dealing Irving, because right now there’s no real leverage for Cleveland to push for multiple picks or young players.”
If Shelburne is right, and the Heat are to succeed in securing Irving without giving up one of their marquee players in return, it could catapult them to the top of the list of teams likely to challenge the Cavs for the Eastern Conference crown this upcoming season.