- Report: Miami Heat Have Interest in DeMarcus Cousins If Not Signed By Lakers
- Chris Paul Reveals Time When He, LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Almost Teamed Up
- J.R. Smith Predicts Miami Heat Will Meet Los Angeles Lakers in NBA Finals
- Report: Jimmy Butler Questionable for Wednesday’s Game vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Bam Adebayo Joins Charles Barkley, Hakeem Olajuwon and Chris Webber With Masterful Performance
- 50 Cent Sparks Controversy After Sharing Tasteless Meme About Dwyane Wade’s Daughter
- Dwyane Wade Applauds Sabrina Ionescu’s ‘Unreal’ Accomplishment
- Bam Adebayo on Heat’s Embarrassing Loss to Cavs: ‘It Can’t Get Worse Than This’
- Miami Heat News: Biscayne Boulevard to Be Renamed Dwyane Wade Boulevard
- Dwyane Wade Dedicates Social Media Post to Kobe Bryant
Report: Sources Detail What Miami Heat Could Offer for Kyrie Irving
- Updated: July 24, 2017
Several teams have already been labeled as potential landing spots in the Kyrie Irving trade sweepstakes, and the newest team to step up to plate may be the Miami Heat, a team that Irving has listed as one of his preferred destinations.
ESPN‘s Zach Lowe has broken down the entire Irving trade scenario, and according to him, the Heat would have to give up quite a bit to the Cleveland Cavaliers in order to bring the prized point guard to South Beach.
Zach Lowe on what the Heat can offer for Irving. pic.twitter.com/RdBYujFJ7y
— Topher (@Cochran790) July 24, 2017
Trading away coveted point guard Goran Dragic and a budding young star in Justise Winslow would surely be missed, but when there is an opportunity to bring a transcendent offensive star in like Irving, it only makes sense to explore all possible options.
Lowe admits that depending on the market, this deal may not be enough to convince Cleveland to let go of the star point guard. However, if Irving were to be brought in to Miami, his offensive skill would add a new dimension to the Heat’s already strong roster and could help make them the class of the Eastern Conference once again.