- Miami Heat News: Bam Adebayo Wins Miami Pro League’s Summer MVP Award
- Several Miami Heat Players May Be Trying to Recruit John Wall via Instagram
- Miami Heat Rumors: Bam Adebayo’s Release From Team USA Was Not Basketball Related
- Dwyane Wade Gets Upset After Seeing His Wife Gabrielle Union Kiss Another Man
- Dion Waiters Reminds Tyler Herro to Say ‘F— It’ Amidst Low NBA 2K20 Overall Rating
- NBA Scout Thinks Miami Heat Could Miss Playoffs Even With Jimmy Butler
- Dwyane Wade Approves of Los Angeles Clippers’ Latest Addition
- Video: Justise Winslow Scrimmages With Several NBA Stars
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Signing Dynamic Wing to Exhibit 10 Contract
- James Harden and Russell Westbrook Show Dion Waiters Love via Social Media
Report: Sources Detail What Miami Heat Could Offer for Kyrie Irving
- Updated: July 24, 2017
Several teams have already been labeled as potential landing spots in the Kyrie Irving trade sweepstakes, and the newest team to step up to plate may be the Miami Heat, a team that Irving has listed as one of his preferred destinations.
ESPN‘s Zach Lowe has broken down the entire Irving trade scenario, and according to him, the Heat would have to give up quite a bit to the Cleveland Cavaliers in order to bring the prized point guard to South Beach.
Zach Lowe on what the Heat can offer for Irving. pic.twitter.com/RdBYujFJ7y
— Topher (@Cochran790) July 24, 2017
Trading away coveted point guard Goran Dragic and a budding young star in Justise Winslow would surely be missed, but when there is an opportunity to bring a transcendent offensive star in like Irving, it only makes sense to explore all possible options.
Lowe admits that depending on the market, this deal may not be enough to convince Cleveland to let go of the star point guard. However, if Irving were to be brought in to Miami, his offensive skill would add a new dimension to the Heat’s already strong roster and could help make them the class of the Eastern Conference once again.