- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
Report: Dwyane Wade Has Been ‘Actively Involved’ With Players in NBA Bubble
- Updated: August 27, 2020
The NBA has been going through unprecedented changes in recent days as it figures out how to confront systemic racism inside the NBA bubble in Orlando, Fla.
Been told that Dwyane Wade has been actively involved and connected in the conversations/calls here in Orlando. Players actively seeking a variety of voices from inside and outside the bubble.
— Taylor Rooks (@TaylorRooks) August 27, 2020
NBA action came to a halt on Wednesday.
The Milwaukee Bucks shocked the world by choosing to boycott their playoff game against the Orlando Magic on Wednesday. All the other teams that were supposed to play on Wednesday saw their contests rescheduled.
Wade, 38, commended the players for their bold and courageous moves.
At one point, it appeared that the remainder of the playoffs was in jeopardy. However, players ultimately decided that they wanted to maintain postseason play.
The Heat have advanced to the second round of the playoffs after sweeping the Indiana Pacers.