- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
Report: Dwyane Wade Has Been ‘Actively Involved’ With Players in NBA Bubble
- Updated: August 27, 2020
The NBA has been going through unprecedented changes in recent days as it figures out how to confront systemic racism inside the NBA bubble in Orlando, Fla.
Been told that Dwyane Wade has been actively involved and connected in the conversations/calls here in Orlando. Players actively seeking a variety of voices from inside and outside the bubble.
— Taylor Rooks (@TaylorRooks) August 27, 2020
NBA action came to a halt on Wednesday.
The Milwaukee Bucks shocked the world by choosing to boycott their playoff game against the Orlando Magic on Wednesday. All the other teams that were supposed to play on Wednesday saw their contests rescheduled.
Wade, 38, commended the players for their bold and courageous moves.
At one point, it appeared that the remainder of the playoffs was in jeopardy. However, players ultimately decided that they wanted to maintain postseason play.
The Heat have advanced to the second round of the playoffs after sweeping the Indiana Pacers.