- Dwyane Wade gives huge shout-out to LeBron James after making his 10th NBA Finals
- Report: Los Angeles Lakers want to face Miami Heat in NBA Finals
- Tom Thibodeau heaps praise on Pat Riley, looking to mimic Miami Heat culture with New York Knicks
- Report: Jimmy Butler didn’t like ‘lack of professionalism’ on Minnesota Timberwolves
- Paul Pierce throws massive shade at Tyler Herro for calling himself a ‘bucket’
- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Video: Udonis Haslem seen ripping into Miami Heat players in 3rd quarter of Game 5
- Dwyane Wade speaks on how ‘personal’ LeBron James Lakers vs. Pat Riley Heat matchup would be
- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
Report: Dallas Mavericks Have Emerged as ‘Frontrunners’ to Sign Hassan Whiteside
- Updated: June 30, 2016
In a surprising turn of events, it seems that the Dallas Mavericks are officially all in on making Hassan Whiteside their new big man once free agency begins. We’ve already heard reports that Whiteside has narrowed his list down to Dallas or the Miami Heat, but now it looks like Dallas is the clear-cut favorite.
According to Adrian Wojnarowski of The Vertical, the chances of the Heat retaining the 7-footer are looking slimmer by the minute:
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojVerticalNBA) July 1, 2016
It’s unclear how Miami lost ground with Whiteside, but it certainly sounds like Dallas has the edge at the moment. Free agency does not begin until July 1st at midnight, so nothing is official yet, but all signs point to bad news for Miami. Will Miami make the extra push for Kevin Durant if they lose out on Whiteside? Time will tell, but signing both of them are still top priorities for the Heat.