- Report: Minnesota Timberwolves were uncomfortable with Jimmy Butler wanting to be ‘toughest MFer in the room’
- Bill Simmons makes bold prediction for Miami Heat-Los Angeles Lakers finals matchup
- Report: Numerous Hall of Famers expected to be among virtual fans for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Jimmy Butler addresses whether or not he considered joining Lakers last summer
- LeBron James reveals how he really feels about Pat Riley and Erik Spoelstra
- Bam Adebayo elaborates on challenges of facing Anthony Davis and Dwight Howard
- Erik Spoelstra remarks on keys to LeBron James’ ‘greatness’ ahead of NBA Finals clash
- Report: Miami Heat could offer Montrezl Harrell big one-year deal this offseason
- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
Report: Miami Heat Looking to Acquire Both Andre Iguodala and Danilo Gallinari
- Updated: February 5, 2020
The Miami Heat seem to be interested in making a deep playoff run this season, as they are reportedly working on trading for Memphis Grizzlies forward Andre Iguodala and Oklahoma City Thunder forward Danilo Gallinari.
Pat Riley clearly sees an opportunity to make a run with these Heat: Riley has been working to trade for Memphis' Andre Iguodala AND Oklahoma City's Danilo Gallinari, league sources tell ESPN. Talks are ongoing.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) February 6, 2020
Iguodala has yet to play this season after the Grizzlies promised to trade the 36-year-old, while Gallinari has averaged 19.2 points, 5.7 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game this season for the Thunder.