- Report: Udonis Haslem Joins LeBron James in Fight Against Black Voter Suppression
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Acquiring Denver Nuggets’ Paul Millsap This Summer
- Meyers Leonard Fires NSFW Shot at NASCAR Driver for Quitting Because of Confederate Flag Ban
- Mario Chalmers Indicates He’s Ready to Replace NBA Players That Aren’t Willing to Return This Season
- Report: Miami Heat Players ‘All in’ for Restarting Season, Aren’t Pushing NBA to Change Protocols
- Chris Silva Opens Up About Heartbreaking Loss of Former Coach and ‘Father Figure’
- Report: Miami Heat Have ‘Made It Known’ They’ll Target Giannis Antetokounmpo, Victor Oladipo in 2021
- Report: ‘Faction of Players’ Discussing If NBA Restart Is ‘Good Idea’
- Video: Dwyane Wade, Erik Spoelstra Show Udonis Haslem Love During Massive Birthday Extravaganza
- Dwyane Wade Reminisces on His Iconic Pregame Routine With Miami Heat
Report: Miami Heat Looking to Acquire Both Andre Iguodala and Danilo Gallinari
- Updated: February 5, 2020
The Miami Heat seem to be interested in making a deep playoff run this season, as they are reportedly working on trading for Memphis Grizzlies forward Andre Iguodala and Oklahoma City Thunder forward Danilo Gallinari.
Pat Riley clearly sees an opportunity to make a run with these Heat: Riley has been working to trade for Memphis' Andre Iguodala AND Oklahoma City's Danilo Gallinari, league sources tell ESPN. Talks are ongoing.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) February 6, 2020
Iguodala has yet to play this season after the Grizzlies promised to trade the 36-year-old, while Gallinari has averaged 19.2 points, 5.7 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game this season for the Thunder.