- Jimmy Butler predicts why Miami Heat will succeed in playoffs: ‘We get there, us as a team, I’ll handle the rest’
- Erik Spoelstra says Bam Adebayo was ‘really angry’ Miami Heat kept him out of game vs. Houston Rockets
- Report: Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo available to play Wednesday vs. Spurs
- Stephen A. Smith and Spike Lee issue strong criticism regarding Dwyane Wade’s ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Duncan Robinson’s humble reaction after passing Dwyane Wade in Miami Heat record books
- Report: Rockets player gets jumped at strip club, takes bottle to face in Miami day before taking on Heat
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Report: Miami Heat have been ‘concerned now for months’ about Tyler Herro’s celebrity status
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Dwyane Wade says Zaire has activated ‘Wade hops’ after he jumps over grown man for impressive dunk
Report: Miami Heat in ‘Advanced Discussions’ With Memphis Grizzlies to Acquire Andre Iguodala
- Updated: February 5, 2020
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) February 6, 2020
It had been widely believed at the start of the season that Iguodala would be landing either on the Los Angeles Clippers or Los Angeles Lakers, but it seems that Miami Heat president Pat Riley is pushing hard to acquire the 16-year veteran.
Iguodala, 36, has yet to play in a game this season for the Grizzlies, who promised to trade the disgruntled veteran after an agreement was reached between the two parties.
The three-time NBA champion and former Finals MVP would be a welcomed addition to a Heat team that prides itself on the defensive end of the floor.
Stay tuned, as we will likely find out who the Heat are willing to give up for Iguodala.