- Report: Miami Heat willing to pay ‘going rate for elite shooters’ when Duncan Robinson becomes free agent
- Report: Avery Bradley to return, Goran Dragic out vs. Denver Nuggets
- Report: NBA officials believe Duncan Robinson will get $15-20M annually in free agency
- Udonis Haslem expresses anger over NBA ‘locking up’ players in hotel rooms due to COVID-19
- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade reacts to tragic COVID-19-related death of Sekou Smith
- Report: Miami Heat could be without 8 players Wednesday vs. Denver Nuggets
- Miami Heat remember Kobe Bryant with incredible 8-minute, 24-second video tribute
- Dwyane Wade reacts to hilarious photo of him and Martha Stewart
- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
Report: Miami Heat in ‘Advanced Discussions’ With Memphis Grizzlies to Acquire Andre Iguodala
- Updated: February 5, 2020
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) February 6, 2020
It had been widely believed at the start of the season that Iguodala would be landing either on the Los Angeles Clippers or Los Angeles Lakers, but it seems that Miami Heat president Pat Riley is pushing hard to acquire the 16-year veteran.
Iguodala, 36, has yet to play in a game this season for the Grizzlies, who promised to trade the disgruntled veteran after an agreement was reached between the two parties.
The three-time NBA champion and former Finals MVP would be a welcomed addition to a Heat team that prides itself on the defensive end of the floor.
Stay tuned, as we will likely find out who the Heat are willing to give up for Iguodala.