- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
- Caron Butler Says LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Mocking Dirk Nowitzki Lost Them 2011 Finals
Report: Miami Heat in ‘Advanced Discussions’ With Memphis Grizzlies to Acquire Andre Iguodala
- Updated: February 5, 2020
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) February 6, 2020
It had been widely believed at the start of the season that Iguodala would be landing either on the Los Angeles Clippers or Los Angeles Lakers, but it seems that Miami Heat president Pat Riley is pushing hard to acquire the 16-year veteran.
Iguodala, 36, has yet to play in a game this season for the Grizzlies, who promised to trade the disgruntled veteran after an agreement was reached between the two parties.
The three-time NBA champion and former Finals MVP would be a welcomed addition to a Heat team that prides itself on the defensive end of the floor.
Stay tuned, as we will likely find out who the Heat are willing to give up for Iguodala.