- Duncan Robinson’s humble reaction after passing Dwyane Wade in Miami Heat record books
- Report: Rockets player gets jumped at strip club, takes bottle to face in Miami day before taking on Heat
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Report: Miami Heat have been ‘concerned now for months’ about Tyler Herro’s celebrity status
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Dwyane Wade says Zaire has activated ‘Wade hops’ after he jumps over grown man for impressive dunk
- Bam Adebayo issues strong message to ‘switch that narrative’ of Jimmy Butler calling out Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat big man remembers Dwyane Wade displaying Michael ‘Jordan-esque’ tendencies early in career
- Report: Miami Heat expect Victor Oladipo to return from knee injury this season
- Jimmy Butler delivers blunt message to Bam Adebayo: ‘Attack the rim…play bully ball’
Jackie MacMullan on Miami Heat potentially making a move: ‘Pat [Riley] will do something’
- Updated: March 1, 2021
It appears some type of transaction is inevitable for the Miami Heat.
“I think they are going to be alright,” MacMullan said. “Pat will do something.”
The Heat looked like one of the best teams in the league last year after going to the 2020 NBA Finals.
However, they struggled at the beginning of this season. In fact, they’ve held a losing record more than a winning one this season.
Of course, injuries and COVID-19 healthy and safety protocols played a big role in their demotion from last year. Now, the team is starting to find its grove with superstar Jimmy Butler back in the picture.
The Heat hold a 17-17 record and are on a convincing six-game winning streak.