- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
Report: Avery Bradley expected to miss multiple games due to health and safety protocols
- Updated: January 10, 2021
He is not only out for tonight’s game against the Boston Celtics, but Bradley could miss multiple games.
Bradley is expected to miss more time with team than just tonight's game, sources tell ESPN. https://t.co/JFHGQwe0hp
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) January 10, 2021
The Heat acquired Bradley in free agency this past offseason. He spent last year with the Los Angeles Lakers.
An elite defender, Bradley has helped Miami fill the void left by Jae Crowder’s departure in free agency.
This season, Bradley has averaged 10.0 points, 1.9 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game.
The Heat have not announced whether or not Bradley has tested positive for COVID-19 or if he was just a close contact.
Miami will take on Boston tonight at 7 p.m. EST.