- Report: Jimmy Butler approved of James Harden trade when Miami Heat were frontrunners
- Video: Dwyane Wade hilariously catches Shaquille O’Neal snoring in astronaut helmet
- Bam Adebayo’s blunt 5-word assessment after brutal loss to Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat news: Jimmy Butler to miss 2nd straight game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Report: It’s no secret that Victor Oladipo has a desire to play for Miami Heat
- Report: NBA spokesman denies that Jimmy Butler rejected All-Star Game invitation
- Miami Heat provide injury report for Tuesday’s game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat earn huge shout-out from Magic Johnson for improved play amid 6-game winning streak
- Jackie MacMullan on Miami Heat potentially making a move: ‘Pat [Riley] will do something’
- Report: Miami Heat and New York Knicks have interest in Victor Oladipo
Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo Seen Hanging With Donovan Mitchell, ‘Other Notable’ Players in NBA Bubble
- Updated: July 30, 2020
With all the NBA players sequestered inside the bubble for the resumption of the 2019-20 season, players are sure to start talking.
One potential conversation piece among NBA players could be where to form a new superteam.
The Miami Heat are already linked to Giannis Antetokounmpo and Victor Oladipo, but Heat stars Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo are now being linked to other talent, too.
From @GregSylvander & Myself:
We heard that Bam Adebayo & Jimmy Butler among other #Heat players have been hanging out with & chatting with Donovan Mitchell & other *notable* players quite a bit at the #Heat’s part of the hotel in the Bubble.@5ReasonsSports
— Clutch NBA (@ClutchNBAat5R) July 30, 2020
This morning, it was reported that Donovan Mitchell was hanging out with Heat veterans Andre Iguodala and Jae Crowder. Now, it appears that even more “notable” players are hanging out with members of the Miami roster.
Mitchell used to be teammates with Jae Crowder, so he could just be catching up with an old friend. Or, maybe he’s plotting his next move.
The impact of the relationships formed inside the bubble likely won’t be known for a few years, but Heat players could be planting the seeds this summer for a future powerhouse team.