- Isaiah Thomas says he’s ready to sign with Miami Heat if ‘they wit it’
- Udonis Haslem offers NSFW response to haters saying Heat’s bubble run was a ‘fluke’
- Report: Precious Achiuwa’s rookie deal with Miami Heat worth $12.5 million
- Report: Bam Adebayo’s extension doesn’t close the door on Miami Heat landing Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Avery Bradley reveals why he’s a ‘perfect fit’ for the Miami Heat
- Report: People around the league consider the Miami Heat making it to the NBA Finals a ‘fluke’
- Video: 2-time All-Star free agent seen working out in Miami Heat shorts
- Bam Adebayo comments on Giannis Antetokounmpo’s uncertain future
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Bam Adebayo’s massive contract extension
- Moe Harkless reveals most important factor that led him to sign with Miami Heat
Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo Seen Hanging With Donovan Mitchell, ‘Other Notable’ Players in NBA Bubble
- Updated: July 30, 2020
With all the NBA players sequestered inside the bubble for the resumption of the 2019-20 season, players are sure to start talking.
One potential conversation piece among NBA players could be where to form a new superteam.
The Miami Heat are already linked to Giannis Antetokounmpo and Victor Oladipo, but Heat stars Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo are now being linked to other talent, too.
From @GregSylvander & Myself:
We heard that Bam Adebayo & Jimmy Butler among other #Heat players have been hanging out with & chatting with Donovan Mitchell & other *notable* players quite a bit at the #Heat’s part of the hotel in the Bubble.@5ReasonsSports
— Clutch NBA (@ClutchNBAat5R) July 30, 2020
This morning, it was reported that Donovan Mitchell was hanging out with Heat veterans Andre Iguodala and Jae Crowder. Now, it appears that even more “notable” players are hanging out with members of the Miami roster.
Mitchell used to be teammates with Jae Crowder, so he could just be catching up with an old friend. Or, maybe he’s plotting his next move.
The impact of the relationships formed inside the bubble likely won’t be known for a few years, but Heat players could be planting the seeds this summer for a future powerhouse team.