- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
Report: Donovan Mitchell Hanging Out With Miami Heat Veterans in NBA Bubble
- Updated: July 30, 2020
The NBA’s unique bubble in Orlando, Fla. allows players from different teams to spend time with each other.
“For now, the players, by and large, seem to be enjoying each other’s company,” The Athletic’s Joe Vardon wrote. “They pass each other in the halls at the hotel, or hang out in the lounge — stocked with video games and ping-pong. Mitchell compares notes on wine with the Heat’s Andre Iguodala and Jae Crowder, and the [Los Angeles] Lakers’ Kyle Kuzma and the [New Orleans] Pelicans’ Josh Hart.”
Mitchell, 23, was named an All-Star for the first time in his career this season. The youngster is one of the emerging faces of the NBA.
On the season, the third-year pro is putting up 24.2 points, 4.4 rebounds and 4.2 assists per game.
The NBA suspended the 2019-20 season on March 11 after Jazz center Rudy Gobert contracted the novel coronavirus. In addition, Mitchell was infected with the scary virus.
As a result of Gobert being careless about his actions prior to him testing positive, a strong rift reportedly formed between the two stars. Of course, trade rumors started to fly with Miami being an attractive destination for the University of Louisville product.
While there’s currently little substance to the speculation, Mitchell appears to be getting friendly with players on the Heat’s roster.
Now, it seems Mitchell is acquiring advice from Iguodala and Crowder. Crowder played alongside Mitchell in Utah for parts of two seasons.
The 2019-20 season finally resumes on Thursday.