- Ja Morant expresses no sympathy for Miami Heat having to play 8 games in 12 days
- Report: Miami Heat will have interest in Mike Conley this offseason
- Dwyane Wade unveils reason why Erik Spoelstra benched him after he dropped 50 points in 3 quarters
- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
Report: It’s ‘Very Likely’ That Duncan Robinson Will Make Miami Heat’s Roster
- Updated: July 15, 2019
As a result of the impending move, Robinson’s guarantee on the season will jump up to $1 million, a fairly significant amount of money for a player that was first signed by the Heat as an undrafted free agent.
The impression he has made this summer has likely made it easier for the Heat to consider keeping him.
When the Heat faced the New Orleans Pelicans on Saturday for the Las Vegas Summer League quarterfinal, Robinson exploded for 26 points and nearly carried the Heat to victory.
Unfortunately, the Heat lost in overtime, 101-100, but the loss didn’t take anything away from Robinson’s strong performance.
The 6-foot-8 forward played 15 games as a rookie for the Heat in the 2018-19 regular season. He had a season-high 15 points in 36 minutes of playing time in the final game of the season.