- Wayne Ellington Explains How Putting on Miami Heat Jersey Made Him Feel ‘Valued’
- Dwyane Wade Has Amazing Response for High Schooler Talking Trash About Zaire Wade’s Team
- Report: Devin Booker Could Be Target for Miami Heat If They Strike Out in 2021
- Report: Bradley Beal Still Weighing Extension With Wizards, Heat to Receive ‘Serious’ Consideration
- KZ Okpala Talks Adding Muscle, ‘Being as Versatile as Possible’ Going Into Rookie Year
- Kendrick Nunn’s High School Coach: ‘He’s Right Up There’ With Alums Derrick Rose and Jabari Parker
- Report: Ice Cube Looking to Add Dwyane Wade to BIG3 in the Future
- Miami Heat News: 3 Players Expected to Compete for Pair of 2-Way Contracts
- Dwyane Wade to Join Chinese Reality Show ‘Dunk of China’
- Tyler Herro Comes to Kyle Kuzma’s Defense After Other NBA Players Destroy Him
Report: It’s ‘Very Likely’ That Duncan Robinson Will Make Miami Heat’s Roster
- Updated: July 15, 2019
As a result of the impending move, Robinson’s guarantee on the season will jump up to $1 million, a fairly significant amount of money for a player that was first signed by the Heat as an undrafted free agent.
The impression he has made this summer has likely made it easier for the Heat to consider keeping him.
When the Heat faced the New Orleans Pelicans on Saturday for the Las Vegas Summer League quarterfinal, Robinson exploded for 26 points and nearly carried the Heat to victory.
Unfortunately, the Heat lost in overtime, 101-100, but the loss didn’t take anything away from Robinson’s strong performance.
The 6-foot-8 forward played 15 games as a rookie for the Heat in the 2018-19 regular season. He had a season-high 15 points in 36 minutes of playing time in the final game of the season.