- Report: Dion Waiters Not Drawing Any Trade Interest Around NBA
- Tyler Herro Says He Models Game After Devin Booker’s: ‘All I Watch Is Devin’
- Dwyane Wade Calls Out Haters Who Said LeBron James Was Washed Up
- Jimmy Butler Encourages Kendrick Nunn Following 2nd Straight Poor Shooting Night
- Erik Spoelstra Discusses How Miami Heat’s ‘Unmerciful’ Drills Have Impacted Duncan Robinson
- Jimmy Butler Challenges Lance Stephenson to 1-on-1 Amidst Trash Talk
- Report: Justise Winslow and Derrick Jones Jr. Expected to Be Active Tonight vs. Nuggets
- Zaire Wade Shouts Out Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Udonis Haslem After Heat’s Hot Start
- Jimmy Butler Says ‘Motherf—–‘ Kendrick Nunn Has ‘So Much of Me in Him’
- Report: Heat’s Destruction of Rockets May Lead to Mike D’Antoni Getting Fired
Report: It’s ‘Very Likely’ That Duncan Robinson Will Make Miami Heat’s Roster
- Updated: July 15, 2019
As a result of the impending move, Robinson’s guarantee on the season will jump up to $1 million, a fairly significant amount of money for a player that was first signed by the Heat as an undrafted free agent.
The impression he has made this summer has likely made it easier for the Heat to consider keeping him.
When the Heat faced the New Orleans Pelicans on Saturday for the Las Vegas Summer League quarterfinal, Robinson exploded for 26 points and nearly carried the Heat to victory.
Unfortunately, the Heat lost in overtime, 101-100, but the loss didn’t take anything away from Robinson’s strong performance.
The 6-foot-8 forward played 15 games as a rookie for the Heat in the 2018-19 regular season. He had a season-high 15 points in 36 minutes of playing time in the final game of the season.