- C.J. McCollum clowns haters who have called Jimmy Butler a ‘bad teammate’
- Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic sends personal tribute to Tyler Herro after historic performance
- Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro now has top-selling jersey in NBA after Game 4 for the ages
- Stephen A. Smith makes bold statement about potential Miami Heat-Los Angeles Lakers finals matchup
- Report: Boston Celtics consider not drafting Jimmy Butler ‘most painful miss’ in recent history
- Tyler Herro ranks above LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Stephen Curry and Kawhi Leonard after Game 4
- Report: Boston Celtics front office let out ‘collective moan’ when Miami Heat drafted Tyler Herro
- Bam Adebayo explains huge role he played in convincing Miami Heat to draft Tyler Herro
- NBA Twitter erupts after Tyler Herro’s monster Game 4 performance vs. Boston Celtics
- Bam Adebayo shares update on wrist injury suffered in Game 4, gives status for Game 5
Report: It’s ‘Very Likely’ That Duncan Robinson Will Make Miami Heat’s Roster
- Updated: July 15, 2019
As a result of the impending move, Robinson’s guarantee on the season will jump up to $1 million, a fairly significant amount of money for a player that was first signed by the Heat as an undrafted free agent.
The impression he has made this summer has likely made it easier for the Heat to consider keeping him.
When the Heat faced the New Orleans Pelicans on Saturday for the Las Vegas Summer League quarterfinal, Robinson exploded for 26 points and nearly carried the Heat to victory.
Unfortunately, the Heat lost in overtime, 101-100, but the loss didn’t take anything away from Robinson’s strong performance.
The 6-foot-8 forward played 15 games as a rookie for the Heat in the 2018-19 regular season. He had a season-high 15 points in 36 minutes of playing time in the final game of the season.