- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
- Report: Miami Heat list 11 players on injury report ahead of game vs. Detroit Pistons
Report: It’s ‘Very Likely’ That Duncan Robinson Will Make Miami Heat’s Roster
- Updated: July 15, 2019
As a result of the impending move, Robinson’s guarantee on the season will jump up to $1 million, a fairly significant amount of money for a player that was first signed by the Heat as an undrafted free agent.
The impression he has made this summer has likely made it easier for the Heat to consider keeping him.
When the Heat faced the New Orleans Pelicans on Saturday for the Las Vegas Summer League quarterfinal, Robinson exploded for 26 points and nearly carried the Heat to victory.
Unfortunately, the Heat lost in overtime, 101-100, but the loss didn’t take anything away from Robinson’s strong performance.
The 6-foot-8 forward played 15 games as a rookie for the Heat in the 2018-19 regular season. He had a season-high 15 points in 36 minutes of playing time in the final game of the season.