- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
Video: Duncan Robinson Knocks Down Extraordinary Summer League Buzzer-Beater
- Updated: July 14, 2019
Unfortunately for the Heat, it was just the third-quarter buzzer that sounded as Miami later lost in overtime, 101-100, to the New Orleans Pelicans during the Las Vegas Summer League quarterfinal on Saturday.
Nonetheless, the loss doesn’t take away from how spectacular Robinson’s shot was.
The 6-foot-8 sharpshooter had an outstanding overall performance, rallying the Heat from a 14-point deficit and scoring 26 points with four 3-pointers.
Duncan Robinson closed the summer with a huge 26 point performance in today's quarterfinal matchup!
The Heat rested prized first-round pick Tyler Herro as well as Summer League standout Kendrick Nunn, leaving the team with a starting lineup of Robinson, Charles Cooke, Kyle Alexander, Yante Maten and Jeremiah Martin, who added 24 points.