- Wayne Ellington Explains How Putting on Miami Heat Jersey Made Him Feel ‘Valued’
- Dwyane Wade Has Amazing Response for High Schooler Talking Trash About Zaire Wade’s Team
- Report: Devin Booker Could Be Target for Miami Heat If They Strike Out in 2021
- Report: Bradley Beal Still Weighing Extension With Wizards, Heat to Receive ‘Serious’ Consideration
- KZ Okpala Talks Adding Muscle, ‘Being as Versatile as Possible’ Going Into Rookie Year
- Kendrick Nunn’s High School Coach: ‘He’s Right Up There’ With Alums Derrick Rose and Jabari Parker
- Report: Ice Cube Looking to Add Dwyane Wade to BIG3 in the Future
- Miami Heat News: 3 Players Expected to Compete for Pair of 2-Way Contracts
- Dwyane Wade to Join Chinese Reality Show ‘Dunk of China’
- Tyler Herro Comes to Kyle Kuzma’s Defense After Other NBA Players Destroy Him
Video: Duncan Robinson Knocks Down Extraordinary Summer League Buzzer-Beater
- Updated: July 14, 2019
Unfortunately for the Heat, it was just the third-quarter buzzer that sounded as Miami later lost in overtime, 101-100, to the New Orleans Pelicans during the Las Vegas Summer League quarterfinal on Saturday.
Nonetheless, the loss doesn’t take away from how spectacular Robinson’s shot was.
The 6-foot-8 sharpshooter had an outstanding overall performance, rallying the Heat from a 14-point deficit and scoring 26 points with four 3-pointers.
Duncan Robinson closed the summer with a huge 26 point performance in today's quarterfinal matchup!
The Heat rested prized first-round pick Tyler Herro as well as Summer League standout Kendrick Nunn, leaving the team with a starting lineup of Robinson, Charles Cooke, Kyle Alexander, Yante Maten and Jeremiah Martin, who added 24 points.