- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
Video: Duncan Robinson Knocks Down Extraordinary Summer League Buzzer-Beater
- Updated: July 14, 2019
Unfortunately for the Heat, it was just the third-quarter buzzer that sounded as Miami later lost in overtime, 101-100, to the New Orleans Pelicans during the Las Vegas Summer League quarterfinal on Saturday.
Nonetheless, the loss doesn’t take away from how spectacular Robinson’s shot was.
The 6-foot-8 sharpshooter had an outstanding overall performance, rallying the Heat from a 14-point deficit and scoring 26 points with four 3-pointers.
Duncan Robinson closed the summer with a huge 26 point performance in today's quarterfinal matchup!
The Heat rested prized first-round pick Tyler Herro as well as Summer League standout Kendrick Nunn, leaving the team with a starting lineup of Robinson, Charles Cooke, Kyle Alexander, Yante Maten and Jeremiah Martin, who added 24 points.