- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: NBA 2K21 rewards Jimmy Butler with stunning player rating after playoff run
- New study identifies Miami Heat fans as most exciting team to follow in NBA
- Kendrick Perkins makes bold claim about Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Report: Miami Heat insider breaks down how team could acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Report: Jimmy Butler amongst stars whose stock rose highest in NBA bubble
- Report: Miami Heat already locking in on their next promising draft prospect
- Duncan Robinson says Lakers trash-talking during NBA Finals included calling him ‘Jimmy Neutron’
- Report: Kelly Olynyk expected to opt in for 2020-21 season with Miami Heat
Video: Duncan Robinson Knocks Down Extraordinary Summer League Buzzer-Beater
- Updated: July 14, 2019
Unfortunately for the Heat, it was just the third-quarter buzzer that sounded as Miami later lost in overtime, 101-100, to the New Orleans Pelicans during the Las Vegas Summer League quarterfinal on Saturday.
Nonetheless, the loss doesn’t take away from how spectacular Robinson’s shot was.
The 6-foot-8 sharpshooter had an outstanding overall performance, rallying the Heat from a 14-point deficit and scoring 26 points with four 3-pointers.
Duncan Robinson closed the summer with a huge 26 point performance in today's quarterfinal matchup!
The Heat rested prized first-round pick Tyler Herro as well as Summer League standout Kendrick Nunn, leaving the team with a starting lineup of Robinson, Charles Cooke, Kyle Alexander, Yante Maten and Jeremiah Martin, who added 24 points.