- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
- Report: Miami Heat Provided Dion Waiters ‘Ample Opportunities’ to Redeem Himself
- Report: Miami Heat Teammate Gave Dion Waiters THC-Infused Gummy
Video: Duncan Robinson Knocks Down Extraordinary Summer League Buzzer-Beater
- Updated: July 14, 2019
Unfortunately for the Heat, it was just the third-quarter buzzer that sounded as Miami later lost in overtime, 101-100, to the New Orleans Pelicans during the Las Vegas Summer League quarterfinal on Saturday.
Nonetheless, the loss doesn’t take away from how spectacular Robinson’s shot was.
The 6-foot-8 sharpshooter had an outstanding overall performance, rallying the Heat from a 14-point deficit and scoring 26 points with four 3-pointers.
Duncan Robinson closed the summer with a huge 26 point performance in today's quarterfinal matchup!
The Heat rested prized first-round pick Tyler Herro as well as Summer League standout Kendrick Nunn, leaving the team with a starting lineup of Robinson, Charles Cooke, Kyle Alexander, Yante Maten and Jeremiah Martin, who added 24 points.