- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
How Pat Riley and Jimmy Butler convinced Avery Bradley to leave Los Angeles
- Updated: November 21, 2020
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) November 21, 2020
— Barry Jackson (@flasportsbuzz) November 21, 2020
Butler, who bought into Heat culture himself last offseason, has been advocating for the way Miami plays as he tries to take it back to the NBA Finals.
Bradley will instantly provide 3-point shooting and solid perimeter defense for Miami.
The Heat have kept most of their core intact, with additions like Bradley and Moe Harkless coming into the fold.
After making the NBA Finals last season, it is clear that Miami and Pat Riley believe that this team can win a title.
We can only imagine who Butler will recruit next season to join forces with him in South Beach.