- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
How Pat Riley and Jimmy Butler convinced Avery Bradley to leave Los Angeles
- Updated: November 21, 2020
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) November 21, 2020
— Barry Jackson (@flasportsbuzz) November 21, 2020
Butler, who bought into Heat culture himself last offseason, has been advocating for the way Miami plays as he tries to take it back to the NBA Finals.
Bradley will instantly provide 3-point shooting and solid perimeter defense for Miami.
The Heat have kept most of their core intact, with additions like Bradley and Moe Harkless coming into the fold.
After making the NBA Finals last season, it is clear that Miami and Pat Riley believe that this team can win a title.
We can only imagine who Butler will recruit next season to join forces with him in South Beach.