- Bam Adebayo must achieve one major goal to be paid full supermax contract
- Jae Crowder demands huge request from Miami Heat after bidding farewell
- Bam Adebayo makes epic announcement after he officially signs extension with Miami Heat
- Pat Riley speaks out on Bam Adebayo officially signing 5-year, max rookie contract
- Dwyane Wade recounts him and Jimmy Butler losing $50K to Rajon Rondo, other teammates while gambling
- Precious Achiuwa reveals he was ‘probably the biggest’ Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo fan last season
- Video: Donovan Mitchell fanboys over Bam Adebayo as star duo works out together
- Bam Adebayo shares emotional story of growing up in trailer after earning max contract
- Isaiah Thomas says he’s ready to sign with Miami Heat if ‘they wit it’
- Udonis Haslem offers NSFW response to haters saying Heat’s bubble run was a ‘fluke’
How Pat Riley and Jimmy Butler convinced Avery Bradley to leave Los Angeles
- Updated: November 21, 2020
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) November 21, 2020
— Barry Jackson (@flasportsbuzz) November 21, 2020
Butler, who bought into Heat culture himself last offseason, has been advocating for the way Miami plays as he tries to take it back to the NBA Finals.
Bradley will instantly provide 3-point shooting and solid perimeter defense for Miami.
The Heat have kept most of their core intact, with additions like Bradley and Moe Harkless coming into the fold.
After making the NBA Finals last season, it is clear that Miami and Pat Riley believe that this team can win a title.
We can only imagine who Butler will recruit next season to join forces with him in South Beach.