- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
- Video: Victor Oladipo exits game vs. Lakers after suffering non-contact injury
- Video: Jimmy Butler taunts Lakers while taking over in 4th quarter for Heat
Zaire Wade Devotes Emotional Birthday Message to Dwyane Wade
- Updated: January 17, 2020
In order to celebrate the momentous occasion, Wade’s eldest son Zaire took to social media to publish a loving message to his father.
The Heat legend made sure to comment on his son’s post to show his gratitude of the sweet sentiment.
Throughout the years, their father-and-son relationship has been something many Heat fans have come to know and love.
Now, with the elder Wade’s basketball career over, the younger Wade’s is just getting starting.
The high school senior is a budding star at Sierra Canyon School in California. After graduation, he will likely go on to play for a prestigious college program.
Whether or not that leads to an NBA career of his own remains to be seen.
In the meantime, the three-time NBA champion is set to have his No. 3 jersey retired by the Heat organization next month.
There is no doubt that the younger Wade will be present at AmericanAirlines Arena to cheer his father on one more time.