- Dwyane Wade goes after Paul Pierce after Miami Heat beat Boston Celtics: ‘You know where I live’
- Erik Spoelstra and Bam Adebayo speak out on facing LeBron James and Lakers in NBA Finals
- Video: Bam Adebayo destroys Daniel Theis with vicious poster dunk
- Dwyane Wade gives huge shout-out to LeBron James after making his 10th NBA Finals
- Report: Los Angeles Lakers want to face Miami Heat in NBA Finals
- Tom Thibodeau heaps praise on Pat Riley, looking to mimic Miami Heat culture with New York Knicks
- Report: Jimmy Butler didn’t like ‘lack of professionalism’ on Minnesota Timberwolves
- Paul Pierce throws massive shade at Tyler Herro for calling himself a ‘bucket’
- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
Zaire Wade Devotes Emotional Birthday Message to Dwyane Wade
- Updated: January 17, 2020
In order to celebrate the momentous occasion, Wade’s eldest son Zaire took to social media to publish a loving message to his father.
The Heat legend made sure to comment on his son’s post to show his gratitude of the sweet sentiment.
Throughout the years, their father-and-son relationship has been something many Heat fans have come to know and love.
Now, with the elder Wade’s basketball career over, the younger Wade’s is just getting starting.
The high school senior is a budding star at Sierra Canyon School in California. After graduation, he will likely go on to play for a prestigious college program.
Whether or not that leads to an NBA career of his own remains to be seen.
In the meantime, the three-time NBA champion is set to have his No. 3 jersey retired by the Heat organization next month.
There is no doubt that the younger Wade will be present at AmericanAirlines Arena to cheer his father on one more time.