- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
Zaire Wade Devotes Emotional Birthday Message to Dwyane Wade
- Updated: January 17, 2020
In order to celebrate the momentous occasion, Wade’s eldest son Zaire took to social media to publish a loving message to his father.
The Heat legend made sure to comment on his son’s post to show his gratitude of the sweet sentiment.
Throughout the years, their father-and-son relationship has been something many Heat fans have come to know and love.
Now, with the elder Wade’s basketball career over, the younger Wade’s is just getting starting.
The high school senior is a budding star at Sierra Canyon School in California. After graduation, he will likely go on to play for a prestigious college program.
Whether or not that leads to an NBA career of his own remains to be seen.
In the meantime, the three-time NBA champion is set to have his No. 3 jersey retired by the Heat organization next month.
There is no doubt that the younger Wade will be present at AmericanAirlines Arena to cheer his father on one more time.