- Justise Winslow Pens Heartfelt Goodbye to Miami Heat Organization, Teammates and Fans
- Report: Miami Heat Release Results of Jimmy Butler’s Latest MRI
- Miami Heat News: Andre Iguodala’s Latest Extension With Heat Contains Addendum
- Jae Crowder Dedicates Endearing Message to Heat Nation After Being Traded to Miami Heat
- Grading the Miami Heat’s 2020 NBA Trade Deadline Acquisitions
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Tristan Thompson If He’s Bought Out by Cavs
- LeBron James Applauds Miami Heat for Signing Andre Iguodala
- Report: James Johnson Headed to Minnesota Timberwolves in Exchange for Gorgui Dieng
- Andre Iguodala Reveals Why He Chose Miami Heat Over Golden State Warriors
- Jimmy Butler Says Miami Heat ‘Ready to Go to War’ After Andre Iguodala Trade
Zaire Wade Devotes Emotional Birthday Message to Dwyane Wade
- Updated: January 17, 2020
In order to celebrate the momentous occasion, Wade’s eldest son Zaire took to social media to publish a loving message to his father.
The Heat legend made sure to comment on his son’s post to show his gratitude of the sweet sentiment.
Throughout the years, their father-and-son relationship has been something many Heat fans have come to know and love.
Now, with the elder Wade’s basketball career over, the younger Wade’s is just getting starting.
The high school senior is a budding star at Sierra Canyon School in California. After graduation, he will likely go on to play for a prestigious college program.
Whether or not that leads to an NBA career of his own remains to be seen.
In the meantime, the three-time NBA champion is set to have his No. 3 jersey retired by the Heat organization next month.
There is no doubt that the younger Wade will be present at AmericanAirlines Arena to cheer his father on one more time.