- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
- Caron Butler Says LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Mocking Dirk Nowitzki Lost Them 2011 Finals
Udonis Haslem Shows Love to Jimmy Butler While Throwing Shade at Former Teammates
- Updated: March 1, 2020
Haslem posted a photo of him and Butler having a great time hanging out, with the former giving props to the latter for being a great teammate in the caption.
The five-time All-Star, who previously played for the Chicago Bulls, Minnesota Timberwolves and Philadelphia 76ers, had a reputation for being difficult to please and a player who didn’t get along well with his teammates.
His reputation, whether warranted or not, took a hit once again after a contentious stint with the Timberwolves last season. Butler was critical of his Wolves teammates which ultimately led to a trade with the Sixers during the 2018-19 season.
After coming to Miami in the offseason, however, he has proven that he may have simply been misunderstood by both management and players.
Haslem is the latest teammate to support Butler, who is well-loved by his Heat teammates.
They supported him during a confrontation with the Indiana Pacers’ T.J. Warren last month. Rookie Tyler Herro called the veteran forward one of the best teammates and leaders he’s ever had, and Heat head coach Erik Spoelstra recently praised Butler’s leadership.
He may not have the most amiable personality, but Butler has shown that he’s a player who can lead a team when placed under the right circumstances. Even if based on Haslem’s post alone, he has proven that he can be a good teammate as well.