- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
Udonis Haslem salutes Kyrie Irving for latest act of incredible charity
- Updated: January 1, 2021
Over the past year, Haslem helped join LeBron James’ More Than a Vote campaign, as well as advocated for the Black Lives Matter movement.
Recently, Haslem recognized Brooklyn Nets star Kyrie Irving for an amazing act of charity.
Irving, 28, paid off the tuitions of nine students at Lincoln University.
Irving’s generosity shows his care for the community, and Haslem clearly noticed his fellow NBA player’s desire to give back.
Irving and the Nets could end up meeting Haslem and the Heat in the playoffs this season.
While Irving is still in the prime of his career, Haslem has become more of a locker room leader for the Heat.
Regardless, his presence has been extremely important to Miami and its young core.
While Irving and Haslem have never played together, it is nice to see Haslem recognize him for giving back.