- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Udonis Haslem salutes Kyrie Irving for latest act of incredible charity
- Updated: January 1, 2021
Over the past year, Haslem helped join LeBron James’ More Than a Vote campaign, as well as advocated for the Black Lives Matter movement.
Recently, Haslem recognized Brooklyn Nets star Kyrie Irving for an amazing act of charity.
Irving, 28, paid off the tuitions of nine students at Lincoln University.
Irving’s generosity shows his care for the community, and Haslem clearly noticed his fellow NBA player’s desire to give back.
Irving and the Nets could end up meeting Haslem and the Heat in the playoffs this season.
While Irving is still in the prime of his career, Haslem has become more of a locker room leader for the Heat.
Regardless, his presence has been extremely important to Miami and its young core.
While Irving and Haslem have never played together, it is nice to see Haslem recognize him for giving back.