- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
Moe Harkless reveals most important factor that led him to sign with Miami Heat
- Updated: November 24, 2020
— Will Manso (@WillManso) November 24, 2020
“I think out of all the teams I was considering or talking to, I felt like Miami was the best fit,” Harkless said. “When you think about everything, I felt it was the best fit for me. When you look at the culture and you look at the way they play, or the way we play I should say.
“When you look at the guys on the team, the approach to the game, how serious everyone takes the game, how hard everyone works, how they play together. I think it kind of embodies everything that I’m about when it comes to this game.”
That will surely come as music to the ears of Heat fans.
Last season, Harkless played for both the Los Angeles Clippers and New York Knicks.
He averaged 5.8 points and 3.9 rebounds per game while shooting 34.7 percent from 3-point range.