- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
- Report: Miami Heat list 11 players on injury report ahead of game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra refuses to use ‘fatigue’ as excuse for Miami Heat’s recent losses
- Video: Chris Silva obliterates Joel Embiid with nasty block during Heat-76ers game
- Here’s the ridiculous package the Rockets wanted from the Heat for James Harden
- Report: Duncan Robinson now eligible for bigger contract after meeting ‘starter criteria’
- Report: NBA executive pegs Miami Heat as potential destination for P.J. Tucker
- Report: Victor Oladipo still hopes to join Miami Heat despite trade to Houston Rockets
- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat still believe they should have won championship against Lakers
Moe Harkless reveals most important factor that led him to sign with Miami Heat
- Updated: November 24, 2020
— Will Manso (@WillManso) November 24, 2020
“I think out of all the teams I was considering or talking to, I felt like Miami was the best fit,” Harkless said. “When you think about everything, I felt it was the best fit for me. When you look at the culture and you look at the way they play, or the way we play I should say.
“When you look at the guys on the team, the approach to the game, how serious everyone takes the game, how hard everyone works, how they play together. I think it kind of embodies everything that I’m about when it comes to this game.”
That will surely come as music to the ears of Heat fans.
Last season, Harkless played for both the Los Angeles Clippers and New York Knicks.
He averaged 5.8 points and 3.9 rebounds per game while shooting 34.7 percent from 3-point range.