- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
- Report: Miami Heat Provided Dion Waiters ‘Ample Opportunities’ to Redeem Himself
- Report: Miami Heat Teammate Gave Dion Waiters THC-Infused Gummy
Tyler Herro Works Out With Cleveland Cavaliers Point Guard
- Updated: September 7, 2019
On Friday, renowned basketball skills coach Stanley Remy posted a picture on Instagram with Herro and Cleveland Cavaliers guard Brandon Knight.
View this post on Instagram
Just a couple of @kentuckymbb boys up to their addiction. That’s “Getting better “. Put the work in now and enjoy the benefits later . We gotta job to do . #RemyWorkouts Is a #Culture #Thisiswhywetrain. @brandonknight X @nolimitherro ______________________________________ Let’s welcome @nolimitherro to the #RemyWorkouts family. Show him some love ⬇️⬇️⬇️ Below. Comment!
Knight came into the league in the 2011 NBA Draft and had a number of productive seasons before knee injuries derailed his progression. Now with the Cavs, Knight is looking to develop into a solid rotational player behind the young Cleveland backcourt made up of Collin Sexton and Darius Garland.
As for Herro, he will be competing with a number of veterans for playing time. In four Summer League games earlier this offseason, Herro averaged 19.8 points, 4.5 rebounds, and 4.3 assists per game. If he is somehow able to enjoy that kind of production in his first NBA season, Heat head coach Erik Spoelstra would likely have no choice but to enter him into the starting lineup for Miami
Whether or not that happens remains to be seen. One thing that is quite clear, however, is that Herro is putting himself in the position to succeed by training with savvy vets from all over the NBA.