- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
- Report: Miami Heat Provided Dion Waiters ‘Ample Opportunities’ to Redeem Himself
- Report: Miami Heat Teammate Gave Dion Waiters THC-Infused Gummy
Jimmy Butler and Tyler Herro Train Together With Renowned Skills Coach
- Updated: September 5, 2019
That was clearly evident from the number of photos posted on social media, including one from Butler’s own Instagram account.
Butler arrived in a major trade with the Philadelphia 76ers less than two weeks after Herro was selected by the Heat with the 13th overall pick in 2019 NBA Draft.
Both have the potential to play important roles in the season ahead and are making an effort to establish some chemistry prior to the opening of camp.
Known for his on-court intensity, the hope is that Butler will be able to infuse the Heat with the sort of drive that was lost with the retirement of Dwyane Wade. Meanwhile, Herro has shown since being drafted that he’s willing to embrace the team culture that prizes a strong work ethic.
The workout on Wednesday took place on the campus of Loyola University Chicago and was conducted by Stanley Remy, who has become strongly connected to overall development for various NBA players.
A native of South Florida, Remy has previously worked with Heat players such as Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem. He has also helped put together some high-profile offseason pickup contests in the Miami area.