- Jayson Tatum lets people know Boston Celtics are still losing series to Miami Heat
- Boston Celtics forward gushes about ‘explosive’ and ‘super talented’ Bam Adebayo
- Miami Heat GM on What Stood Out About Bam Adebayo During Draft Workout That Was ‘Extraordinary’
- Duncan Robinson Heaps Massive Praise Upon Emergence of Tyler Herro in Playoffs
- Jae Crowder Hints at Critical Offensive Changes for Miami Heat Ahead of Game 4
- Meyers Leonard Finally Opens Up on Losing Spot in Miami Heat’s Playoff Rotation
- Dwyane Wade’s Emphatic Reaction to Anthony Davis’ Game-Winner vs. Denver Nuggets
- Jimmy Butler Sends Stern Challenge to Miami Heat Teammates After Game 3 Loss to Boston Celtics
- The Uplifting Advice Udonis Haslem Gave Miami Heat After Disappointing Game 3
- Miami Heat’s Erik Spoelstra on Why Jimmy Butler Wasn’t in at End of 4th Quarter of Game 3
Jimmy Butler and Tyler Herro Train Together With Renowned Skills Coach
- Updated: September 5, 2019
That was clearly evident from the number of photos posted on social media, including one from Butler’s own Instagram account.
Butler arrived in a major trade with the Philadelphia 76ers less than two weeks after Herro was selected by the Heat with the 13th overall pick in 2019 NBA Draft.
Both have the potential to play important roles in the season ahead and are making an effort to establish some chemistry prior to the opening of camp.
Known for his on-court intensity, the hope is that Butler will be able to infuse the Heat with the sort of drive that was lost with the retirement of Dwyane Wade. Meanwhile, Herro has shown since being drafted that he’s willing to embrace the team culture that prizes a strong work ethic.
The workout on Wednesday took place on the campus of Loyola University Chicago and was conducted by Stanley Remy, who has become strongly connected to overall development for various NBA players.
A native of South Florida, Remy has previously worked with Heat players such as Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem. He has also helped put together some high-profile offseason pickup contests in the Miami area.