- Zaire Wade sends angry message to Sierra Canyon after watching documentary: ‘You woke up a killa’
- Miami Heat news: Bam Adebayo signs endorsement deal with Jordan Brand
- Jimmy Butler offers surprising reaction to not being selected to this year’s All-Star team
- Report: Miami Heat ‘well positioned’ to sign John Collins this offseason
- Report: Miami Heat among ‘potential trade destinations’ for Kyle Lowry
- Report: Miami Heat ‘internally has discussed’ DeMarcus Cousins, Blake Griffin and Rudy Gay, among others
- Report: Goran Dragic to make long-awaited return tonight vs. Toronto Raptors
- Dwyane Wade issues beautiful message to Tiger Woods after horrific car accident
- Report: Miami Heat offer impactful update on statuses of Goran Dragic and Tyler Herro
- P.J. Tucker reacts in shock to Bam Adebayo’s All-Star Game snub
Report: Jimmy Butler and Tyler Herro Arrived at Miami Heat Facilities Before Sunrise to Get in Workout
- Updated: September 6, 2019
Just a few weeks remain in the offseason for the Miami Heat, and it’s already clear that two new additions to the team are dedicated to making a big impact during the upcoming season.
The new guys are already embracing Heat #Culture.
Feels like basketball season.
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) September 6, 2019
Butler posted a post-workout video to his Instagram to prove that he and Herro are certainly taking their offseason training seriously.
Herro was the 13th overall pick out of the University of Kentucky in June’s NBA draft. The Heat’s hope that he can deliver some instant offense to their lineup. Butler was acquired from the Philadelphia 76ers in a deal that cost the Heat the services of Josh Richardson.
Earlier this week, Butler and Herro were in Chicago also getting in a workout in order to sharpen their game. That level of dedication is something that’s obviously part of the makeup of both players. Butler’s intensity and Herro’s focus on improving his game figures to blend in well with a Heat culture that prizes a strong work ethic.
While the Heat’s regular season doesn’t get underway until Oct. 23, it’s clear that both Butler and Herro are eager to help get the team back to the playoffs.
The hope is that their teammates are also ready to focus on competing in that same battle.