- Report: Miami Heat worked out PAC-12 Freshman of the Year on Sunday
- Orlando Magic star takes jab at Miami Heat’s Pat Riley after ‘asterisk’ comments
- Video: Diehard Miami Heat fan gets team logo tattooed onto his head
- Tyler Herro shows off several new tattoos while on vacation with girlfriend Katya Elise Henry
- Pat Riley explains what he actually meant by saying 2020 title will always have ‘asterisk’
- Pat Riley not guaranteeing to bring back Meyers Leonard and Derrick Jones Jr. to Miami Heat
- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
Tyler Herro ranks above LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Stephen Curry and Kawhi Leonard after Game 4
- Updated: September 24, 2020
The youngster’s scoring explosion ranked above the likes of NBA superstars LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Stephen Curry and many more.
Age of first 37+ pt playoff game
— Tom Haberstroh (@tomhaberstroh) September 24, 2020
Herro, 20, erupted for 37 points, six rebounds and three assists in the Heat’s 112-109 win over the Celtics in Game 4 of the Eastern Conference Finals.
The shooting guard captivated the entire NBA world with his marvelous performance. In addition to joining the history books, Herro is quickly getting the respect of his peers throughout the association.
The scoring splash from Herro led the Heat to strong a 3-1 series lead over the Celtics. Now, they are one win away from reaching the NBA Finals.
On Wednesday, Butler gathered 24 points, nine rebounds and three assists. Fellow All-Star Bam Adebayo chipped in with 20 points, 12 boards and four assists.
The Heat and Celtics will face off in Game 5 of their third-round series on Friday.