- Ja Morant expresses no sympathy for Miami Heat having to play 8 games in 12 days
- Report: Miami Heat will have interest in Mike Conley this offseason
- Dwyane Wade unveils reason why Erik Spoelstra benched him after he dropped 50 points in 3 quarters
- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
Top Moments From Round 1
- Updated: May 6, 2014
Here are some of the top moments from Round 1 of the Heat-Bobcats series:
1. Josh “Hitman” McRoberts receives a “common foul” for delivering a vicious elbow to the neck of LeBron James.
2. LeBron James stares down Michael Jordan on the break-away dunk as if to say, “Michael, I’m coming for your GOAT status.”
4. LeBron’s ri-dunk-cu-lous fast break jam.