- Dwyane Wade Announces That He’s Joined Panel as Judge for ‘America’s Got Talent’
- Dwyane Wade jokes about moment he and LeBron James knew their sons would team up in Los Angeles
- Bam Adebayo Explains Why Tyler Herro Will Quickly Adjust to Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade and Bradley Beal Can’t Believe Zaire Wade’s New High School Roster
- Tobias Harris on Jimmy Butler Leaving 76ers for Heat: ‘Miami Is Gonna Love Him’
- Former NBA Player Disrespects Chris Bosh: ‘Can You Really Call Miami a Big 3’
- Renowned NBA Trainer Sends Warning to League About Dion Waiters
- Video: Bam Adebayo Hilariously Blocks Children’s Shots at Basketball Camp
- Miami Heat Rumors: Heat to Be ‘Aggressive’ in Adding Another Star
- Dion Waiters Opens Up About Emotional Struggles He Faced After Gaining Weight
Stephen Curry Pays Respect to Dwyane Wade Following Heat-Warriors Matchup
- Updated: February 11, 2019
It wasn’t before long that Wade took to the post’s comments section to return the favor.
It was no surprise to see Wade swap jerseys with Curry following the game.
While there are multiple former MVPs on the Warriors’ roster and even more All-Stars, Curry is the unquestioned heart and soul of the team and one of the major reasons why they have won three out of the last four championships.
For Heat fans, Sunday night’s loss was a tough one to swallow. Miami was able to take a three-point lead late in the game, only to watch Golden State score the final five points of the contest to win, 120-118.
Unfortunately, that kind of outcome is what Heat fans have come to expect as of late. They’ve lost seven of their last 10 games and are currently on the outside looking in at the Eastern Conference playoff standings.
They’ll have to work to get a win in their upcoming game this evening, when they travel to Denver to take on the Nuggets.