- Jimmy Butler offers supremely confident message with potential loss of Goran Dragic for series
- Miami Heat’s Jimmy Butler offers crucial update on ankle injury suffered in Game 1
- Report: Goran Dragic diagnosed with torn plantar fascia but could return in NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release X-ray results on Bam Adebayo following Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic likely out for rest of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release troubling injury update on Goran Dragic
- Video: Jimmy Butler suffers brutal ankle injury in Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Shaquille O’Neal and Dwyane Wade make huge bet ahead of Heat-Lakers finals
- Kendrick Perkins makes blasphemous statement about Miami Heat’s chances against Los Angeles Lakers
- Report: Minnesota Timberwolves were uncomfortable with Jimmy Butler wanting to be ‘toughest MFer in the room’
Stephen Curry Pays Respect to Dwyane Wade Following Heat-Warriors Matchup
- Updated: February 11, 2019
It wasn’t before long that Wade took to the post’s comments section to return the favor.
It was no surprise to see Wade swap jerseys with Curry following the game.
While there are multiple former MVPs on the Warriors’ roster and even more All-Stars, Curry is the unquestioned heart and soul of the team and one of the major reasons why they have won three out of the last four championships.
For Heat fans, Sunday night’s loss was a tough one to swallow. Miami was able to take a three-point lead late in the game, only to watch Golden State score the final five points of the contest to win, 120-118.
Unfortunately, that kind of outcome is what Heat fans have come to expect as of late. They’ve lost seven of their last 10 games and are currently on the outside looking in at the Eastern Conference playoff standings.
They’ll have to work to get a win in their upcoming game this evening, when they travel to Denver to take on the Nuggets.