- Report: Miami Heat Players Look Forward to Practice Thanks to Jimmy Butler’s ‘Laid-Back Presence’
- Report: There Have Been ‘3 Other Events’ Involving Dion Waiters That Haven’t Been Reported
- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
Stephen Curry Pays Respect to Dwyane Wade Following Heat-Warriors Matchup
- Updated: February 11, 2019
It wasn’t before long that Wade took to the post’s comments section to return the favor.
It was no surprise to see Wade swap jerseys with Curry following the game.
While there are multiple former MVPs on the Warriors’ roster and even more All-Stars, Curry is the unquestioned heart and soul of the team and one of the major reasons why they have won three out of the last four championships.
For Heat fans, Sunday night’s loss was a tough one to swallow. Miami was able to take a three-point lead late in the game, only to watch Golden State score the final five points of the contest to win, 120-118.
Unfortunately, that kind of outcome is what Heat fans have come to expect as of late. They’ve lost seven of their last 10 games and are currently on the outside looking in at the Eastern Conference playoff standings.
They’ll have to work to get a win in their upcoming game this evening, when they travel to Denver to take on the Nuggets.