- Report: Dwyane Wade ‘Disappointed’ No Team Has Signed Carmelo Anthony
- Miami Heat News: Heat Exercise Fourth-Year Option on Bam Adebayo
- Miami Heat News: American Airlines Arena to Change Name Starting Next Season
- Tyler Herro Agrees That He’ll Be NBA Rookie With ‘Most Drip’
- Goran Dragic Says Surgically Repaired Knee ‘Way Stronger’ Than Last Season
- Dwyane Wade Discusses Why He Absolutely ‘Had to Bring a Championship’ to Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade Seriously Interested in Owning NFL Team With Rick Ross
- Chris Bosh Eligible to Go to Hall of Fame in Same Class as Kobe Bryant and Tim Duncan
- Report: NBA Will No Longer Allow ‘Ninja-Style’ Headbands Jimmy Butler Wore Last Season
- Dwyane Wade: ‘I Think L.A. Is Going to Win the Championship’
Stephen Curry Pays Respect to Dwyane Wade Following Heat-Warriors Matchup
- Updated: February 11, 2019
It wasn’t before long that Wade took to the post’s comments section to return the favor.
It was no surprise to see Wade swap jerseys with Curry following the game.
While there are multiple former MVPs on the Warriors’ roster and even more All-Stars, Curry is the unquestioned heart and soul of the team and one of the major reasons why they have won three out of the last four championships.
For Heat fans, Sunday night’s loss was a tough one to swallow. Miami was able to take a three-point lead late in the game, only to watch Golden State score the final five points of the contest to win, 120-118.
Unfortunately, that kind of outcome is what Heat fans have come to expect as of late. They’ve lost seven of their last 10 games and are currently on the outside looking in at the Eastern Conference playoff standings.
They’ll have to work to get a win in their upcoming game this evening, when they travel to Denver to take on the Nuggets.