- Dwyane Wade Doesn’t Think Miami Heat Big 3 Was Greatest of All Time
- Udonis Haslem Explains Why Dwyane Wade Is His Favorite Miami Heat Teammate of All Time
- Dwyane Wade Shouts Out Bradley Beal as NBA Player Who Deserves More Recognition
- Jae Crowder Says ‘It Was All Championship Talk’ for Miami Heat Prior to Shutdown
- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
Stephen Curry Pays Respect to Dwyane Wade Following Heat-Warriors Matchup
- Updated: February 11, 2019
It wasn’t before long that Wade took to the post’s comments section to return the favor.
It was no surprise to see Wade swap jerseys with Curry following the game.
While there are multiple former MVPs on the Warriors’ roster and even more All-Stars, Curry is the unquestioned heart and soul of the team and one of the major reasons why they have won three out of the last four championships.
For Heat fans, Sunday night’s loss was a tough one to swallow. Miami was able to take a three-point lead late in the game, only to watch Golden State score the final five points of the contest to win, 120-118.
Unfortunately, that kind of outcome is what Heat fans have come to expect as of late. They’ve lost seven of their last 10 games and are currently on the outside looking in at the Eastern Conference playoff standings.
They’ll have to work to get a win in their upcoming game this evening, when they travel to Denver to take on the Nuggets.