- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
- Report: Miami Heat list 11 players on injury report ahead of game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra refuses to use ‘fatigue’ as excuse for Miami Heat’s recent losses
- Video: Chris Silva obliterates Joel Embiid with nasty block during Heat-76ers game
Stephen Curry Becomes Latest Superstar to Swap Jerseys With Dwyane Wade
- Updated: February 11, 2019
Following the Heat’s game against the defending champions, Wade continued his season-long tradition of swapping jerseys by trading uniforms with former MVP Stephen Curry.
It was no surprise that Wade traded jerseys with Curry, but it was still great to see one of the game’s biggest current stars so elated to get his hands on a No. 3 jersey of his very own.
Wade and the Heat nearly got the win over the Warriors on Sunday night and led with under a minute in the game. The Warriors proved why they’re the class of the NBA, however, and managed to score the game’s final five points to eke out the win, 120-118.
Wade and the Heat will get the chance to avenge Sunday’s loss when Curry and the Warriors come to South Florida later this month on Feb. 27.