- Kendrick Nunn’s High School Coach: ‘He’s Right Up There’ With Alums Derrick Rose and Jabari Parker
- Report: Ice Cube Looking to Add Dwyane Wade to BIG3 in the Future
- Miami Heat News: 3 Players Expected to Compete for Pair of 2-Way Contracts
- Dwyane Wade to Join Chinese Reality Show ‘Dunk of China’
- Tyler Herro Comes to Kyle Kuzma’s Defense After Other NBA Players Destroy Him
- Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem Watch Zaire Wade and LeBron James Jr. Make Sierra Canyon Debut
- NBA Rookies Declare Tyler Herro as Best Shooter in 2019 Draft Class
- Udonis Haslem Celebrates Rick Ross’ No. 1 Album, Honored by Shout-Out on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’
- John Cho Hilariously Responds to Dwyane Wade After Kissing His Wife
- Tyler Johnson Seen Wearing Miami Heat Gear in Latest Workout
Stephen Curry Becomes Latest Superstar to Swap Jerseys With Dwyane Wade
- Updated: February 11, 2019
Following the Heat’s game against the defending champions, Wade continued his season-long tradition of swapping jerseys by trading uniforms with former MVP Stephen Curry.
It was no surprise that Wade traded jerseys with Curry, but it was still great to see one of the game’s biggest current stars so elated to get his hands on a No. 3 jersey of his very own.
Wade and the Heat nearly got the win over the Warriors on Sunday night and led with under a minute in the game. The Warriors proved why they’re the class of the NBA, however, and managed to score the game’s final five points to eke out the win, 120-118.
Wade and the Heat will get the chance to avenge Sunday’s loss when Curry and the Warriors come to South Florida later this month on Feb. 27.