- Video: Heat fans seen going berserk in Miami after team advances to NBA Finals
- Video: Jimmy Butler discusses having to go through LeBron James-Led team to get to promised land
- Dwyane Wade goes after Paul Pierce after Miami Heat beat Boston Celtics: ‘You know where I live’
- Erik Spoelstra and Bam Adebayo speak out on facing LeBron James and Lakers in NBA Finals
- Video: Bam Adebayo destroys Daniel Theis with vicious poster dunk
- Dwyane Wade gives huge shout-out to LeBron James after making his 10th NBA Finals
- Report: Los Angeles Lakers want to face Miami Heat in NBA Finals
- Tom Thibodeau heaps praise on Pat Riley, looking to mimic Miami Heat culture with New York Knicks
- Report: Jimmy Butler didn’t like ‘lack of professionalism’ on Minnesota Timberwolves
- Paul Pierce throws massive shade at Tyler Herro for calling himself a ‘bucket’
Stephen Curry Becomes Latest Superstar to Swap Jerseys With Dwyane Wade
- Updated: February 11, 2019
Following the Heat’s game against the defending champions, Wade continued his season-long tradition of swapping jerseys by trading uniforms with former MVP Stephen Curry.
It was no surprise that Wade traded jerseys with Curry, but it was still great to see one of the game’s biggest current stars so elated to get his hands on a No. 3 jersey of his very own.
Wade and the Heat nearly got the win over the Warriors on Sunday night and led with under a minute in the game. The Warriors proved why they’re the class of the NBA, however, and managed to score the game’s final five points to eke out the win, 120-118.
Wade and the Heat will get the chance to avenge Sunday’s loss when Curry and the Warriors come to South Florida later this month on Feb. 27.