- Report: Miami Heat ‘Most Dangerous Team’ to Make Deal Going Forward
- Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving Laud Tyler Herro With Words of Praise
- Hassan Whiteside Dedicates Social Media Post to Former Miami Heat Teammates
- Miami Heat News: Derrick Jones Jr. to Participate in 2020 Slam Dunk Contest
- Report: Duncan Robinson Considered ‘Near Lock’ to Participate in 3-Point Contest
- Kendrick Nunn and Duncan Robinson React to Contracts With Miami Heat Becoming Fully Guaranteed
- Miami Heat News: Jimmy Butler Out Sunday vs. Portland Trail Blazers
- Jimmy Butler Says Miami Heat Not Displaying ‘Culture We Pride Ourselves On’
- Hassan Whiteside Expecting Boos From Miami Heat Crowd in Return Contest
- Jimmy Butler Heavily Criticizes Miami Heat’s Effort and Attitude After Loss to Orlando Magic
Stephen Curry Becomes Latest Superstar to Swap Jerseys With Dwyane Wade
- Updated: February 11, 2019
Following the Heat’s game against the defending champions, Wade continued his season-long tradition of swapping jerseys by trading uniforms with former MVP Stephen Curry.
It was no surprise that Wade traded jerseys with Curry, but it was still great to see one of the game’s biggest current stars so elated to get his hands on a No. 3 jersey of his very own.
Wade and the Heat nearly got the win over the Warriors on Sunday night and led with under a minute in the game. The Warriors proved why they’re the class of the NBA, however, and managed to score the game’s final five points to eke out the win, 120-118.
Wade and the Heat will get the chance to avenge Sunday’s loss when Curry and the Warriors come to South Florida later this month on Feb. 27.