- Dion Waiters Posts Incredible Fitness Update, Sends Message to His Haters
- Report: Miami Heat Want Both of Their 1st-Round Picks Back in Any Chris Paul Deal
- Jimmy Butler Rated 16th Best Player as NBA 2K20 Ratings Get Released
- Miami Heat News: Kendrick Nunn Named to 2019 Summer League First Team
- Dwyane Wade Agrees With Compelling Reason Why Lakers Should Bring Back Blue Throwback Jerseys
- Report: It’s ‘Very Likely’ That Duncan Robinson Will Make Miami Heat’s Roster
- Report: Bradley Beal Not Likely to Remain on ‘Washington Wizards’
- Former Miami Heat Broadcaster Takes Several Shots at Dan Dakich for His Awful Take on Erik Spoelstra
- Erik Spoelstra Gets Disrespected Live on Air During NBA Summer League Broadcast
- Report: OKC Thunder Have Offered ‘Nothing Enticing’ to Interest Miami Heat in Chris Paul Talks
Stephen Curry Becomes Latest Superstar to Swap Jerseys With Dwyane Wade
- Updated: February 11, 2019
Following the Heat’s game against the defending champions, Wade continued his season-long tradition of swapping jerseys by trading uniforms with former MVP Stephen Curry.
It was no surprise that Wade traded jerseys with Curry, but it was still great to see one of the game’s biggest current stars so elated to get his hands on a No. 3 jersey of his very own.
Wade and the Heat nearly got the win over the Warriors on Sunday night and led with under a minute in the game. The Warriors proved why they’re the class of the NBA, however, and managed to score the game’s final five points to eke out the win, 120-118.
Wade and the Heat will get the chance to avenge Sunday’s loss when Curry and the Warriors come to South Florida later this month on Feb. 27.