- Jimmy Butler offers supremely confident message with potential loss of Goran Dragic for series
- Miami Heat’s Jimmy Butler offers crucial update on ankle injury suffered in Game 1
- Report: Goran Dragic diagnosed with torn plantar fascia but could return in NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release X-ray results on Bam Adebayo following Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic likely out for rest of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release troubling injury update on Goran Dragic
- Video: Jimmy Butler suffers brutal ankle injury in Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Shaquille O’Neal and Dwyane Wade make huge bet ahead of Heat-Lakers finals
- Kendrick Perkins makes blasphemous statement about Miami Heat’s chances against Los Angeles Lakers
- Report: Minnesota Timberwolves were uncomfortable with Jimmy Butler wanting to be ‘toughest MFer in the room’
Russell Westbrook’s Latest Social Media Activity Shows How Badly He Wants to Go To Miami Heat
- Updated: July 10, 2019
A fan spotted the star point guard’s social media activity and promptly took a screenshot to further prove that a deal may be coming to fruition soon.
Per reports from earlier this week, Westbrook’s ideal landing spot at the moment is Miami. Not only would it put him in one of the larger markets in the Eastern Conference, it would also pair him with fellow star Jimmy Butler.
Both players are known as two of the most competitive players in the entire NBA, and while the duo would likely not make the Heat NBA Finals favorites, it would make them contenders without a doubt.
The only weakness that both players seem to have is an inability to shoot at an elite rate from beyond the arc.
Luckily, they would likely be surrounded by talented shooters in Miami, especially in newly acquired sharpshooter Tyler Herro.
Now, all that needs to happen now is for an actual trade to go through. Until then, Heat fans will likely be scouring social media for any more clues that a deal is done.