- Video: Dion Waiters and Chris Paul Seen Working Out Together in Miami
- Miami Heat News: Heat Sign Former Mavs Guard for Final Roster Spot
- Report: Daryl Macon Has Emerged as ‘Strong Possibility’ for Miami Heat’s Final Roster Spot
- J.J. Redick Says He Would Love to Play With Jimmy Butler Again
- Hassan Whiteside Says Portland Trail Blazers ‘Best Team I’ve Ever Played on Talent-Wise’
- Report: Dwyane Wade Puts Miami Mansion Up for Sale
- Bam Adebayo Offers Take on Which Miami Heat Player Stood Out Most in Offseason Workouts
- Dwyane Wade Gives Glowing Review of Lakers’ Revamped Roster
- Dwyane Wade, LeBron James, and Alonzo Mourning Ranked as Best Miami Heat Players Ever
- Report: Bam Adebayo Says Miami Heat Pushing Him to Be ‘More of a Leader’ This Season
Russell Westbrook’s Latest Social Media Activity Shows How Badly He Wants to Go To Miami Heat
- Updated: July 10, 2019
A fan spotted the star point guard’s social media activity and promptly took a screenshot to further prove that a deal may be coming to fruition soon.
Per reports from earlier this week, Westbrook’s ideal landing spot at the moment is Miami. Not only would it put him in one of the larger markets in the Eastern Conference, it would also pair him with fellow star Jimmy Butler.
Both players are known as two of the most competitive players in the entire NBA, and while the duo would likely not make the Heat NBA Finals favorites, it would make them contenders without a doubt.
The only weakness that both players seem to have is an inability to shoot at an elite rate from beyond the arc.
Luckily, they would likely be surrounded by talented shooters in Miami, especially in newly acquired sharpshooter Tyler Herro.
Now, all that needs to happen now is for an actual trade to go through. Until then, Heat fans will likely be scouring social media for any more clues that a deal is done.