- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
- Caron Butler Says LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Mocking Dirk Nowitzki Lost Them 2011 Finals
Russell Westbrook’s Latest Social Media Activity Shows How Badly He Wants to Go To Miami Heat
- Updated: July 10, 2019
A fan spotted the star point guard’s social media activity and promptly took a screenshot to further prove that a deal may be coming to fruition soon.
Per reports from earlier this week, Westbrook’s ideal landing spot at the moment is Miami. Not only would it put him in one of the larger markets in the Eastern Conference, it would also pair him with fellow star Jimmy Butler.
Both players are known as two of the most competitive players in the entire NBA, and while the duo would likely not make the Heat NBA Finals favorites, it would make them contenders without a doubt.
The only weakness that both players seem to have is an inability to shoot at an elite rate from beyond the arc.
Luckily, they would likely be surrounded by talented shooters in Miami, especially in newly acquired sharpshooter Tyler Herro.
Now, all that needs to happen now is for an actual trade to go through. Until then, Heat fans will likely be scouring social media for any more clues that a deal is done.