- Jimmy Butler Rated 16th Best Player as NBA 2K20 Ratings Get Released
- Miami Heat News: Kendrick Nunn Named to 2019 Summer League First Team
- Dwyane Wade Agrees With Compelling Reason Why Lakers Should Bring Back Blue Throwback Jerseys
- Report: It’s ‘Very Likely’ That Duncan Robinson Will Make Miami Heat’s Roster
- Report: Bradley Beal Not Likely to Remain on ‘Washington Wizards’
- Former Miami Heat Broadcaster Takes Several Shots at Dan Dakich for His Awful Take on Erik Spoelstra
- Erik Spoelstra Gets Disrespected Live on Air During NBA Summer League Broadcast
- Report: OKC Thunder Have Offered ‘Nothing Enticing’ to Interest Miami Heat in Chris Paul Talks
- Video: Duncan Robinson Knocks Down Extraordinary Summer League Buzzer-Beater
- Here’s What the Miami Heat Are Asking for in a Potential Chris Paul Deal
Russell Westbrook’s Latest Social Media Activity Shows How Badly He Wants to Go To Miami Heat
- Updated: July 10, 2019
A fan spotted the star point guard’s social media activity and promptly took a screenshot to further prove that a deal may be coming to fruition soon.
Per reports from earlier this week, Westbrook’s ideal landing spot at the moment is Miami. Not only would it put him in one of the larger markets in the Eastern Conference, it would also pair him with fellow star Jimmy Butler.
Both players are known as two of the most competitive players in the entire NBA, and while the duo would likely not make the Heat NBA Finals favorites, it would make them contenders without a doubt.
The only weakness that both players seem to have is an inability to shoot at an elite rate from beyond the arc.
Luckily, they would likely be surrounded by talented shooters in Miami, especially in newly acquired sharpshooter Tyler Herro.
Now, all that needs to happen now is for an actual trade to go through. Until then, Heat fans will likely be scouring social media for any more clues that a deal is done.