- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
Russell Westbrook’s Latest Social Media Activity Shows How Badly He Wants to Go To Miami Heat
- Updated: July 10, 2019
A fan spotted the star point guard’s social media activity and promptly took a screenshot to further prove that a deal may be coming to fruition soon.
Per reports from earlier this week, Westbrook’s ideal landing spot at the moment is Miami. Not only would it put him in one of the larger markets in the Eastern Conference, it would also pair him with fellow star Jimmy Butler.
Both players are known as two of the most competitive players in the entire NBA, and while the duo would likely not make the Heat NBA Finals favorites, it would make them contenders without a doubt.
The only weakness that both players seem to have is an inability to shoot at an elite rate from beyond the arc.
Luckily, they would likely be surrounded by talented shooters in Miami, especially in newly acquired sharpshooter Tyler Herro.
Now, all that needs to happen now is for an actual trade to go through. Until then, Heat fans will likely be scouring social media for any more clues that a deal is done.