- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
Report: 2019-20 Miami Heat Have Made Franchise History Through 22 Games
- Updated: December 8, 2019
Entering their Sunday night home matchup against the Chicago Bulls, the Miami Heat will look to extend what’s already the best home start for the team in franchise history.
The spotless record at home is paired with the Heat’s best ever start since the Big 3 era, with head coach Erik Spoelstra’s squad having won 16 of its first 22 games. While critics have charged that many of the team’s wins have come against weaker opponents, all nine of its home victories have been by nine points or more.
The most impressive of those victories in front of the Heat’s Miami fan base came in a 129-100 thrashing of the Houston Rockets on Nov. 3. From an overall perspective, two of the Heat’s road wins came in clutch overtime fashion over Milwaukee and Toronto.
Getting to such a lofty level might not have been expected, given the number of the injuries the Heat have dealt with, as well as some off-the-court drama concerning Dion Waiters.
Following their game against the Bulls, the Heat have three games on their schedule in a five-night span. On Tuesday night, they host the Atlanta Hawks, followed by a Friday night matchup against the Los Angeles Lakers, who are currently tied for the best record in the NBA at 20-3.
That’s followed one night later with a road clash against the Dallas Mavericks.