- Video: Bam Adebayo pissed at Dwyane Wade for taking forever to respond to texts
- Dwyane Wade: ‘If you don’t like D. Rose, something is wrong with you’
- Miami Heat release crucial injury report for Tuesday’s game vs. Boston Celtics
- Victor Oladipo issues emphatic 1-word response to Russell Westbrook becoming all-time triple-double leader
- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
Pat Riley makes it clear how Miami Heat plan to approach free agency
- Updated: November 19, 2020
Riles: "I'd like to run this thing back."
There's the free agency plan.
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) November 19, 2020
But coming off an unexpected trip to the NBA Finals, and with next year’s free-agency class potentially a big one, there seems to be no sense of urgency for the Heat to make any major moves right now.
Even if Milwaukee Bucks superstar Giannis Antetokounmpo, who has been linked to the Heat, doesn’t end up being available in 2021, there are other stars, such as Kawhi Leonard and Paul George, who may become free agents.
In addition, someone like Bradley Beal could possibly be had via trade at that time.