- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
Miami Heat’s surprising chances of landing James Harden, revealed
- Updated: November 17, 2020
It’s well-known that Houston Rockets superstar James Harden wants to be traded and that his preferred destination is the Brooklyn Nets.
What the casual fan may not know, however, is that the Miami Heat actually have the fourth-best odds to land the three-time NBA scoring champ.
Odds for James Harden’s team next season:
— Heat Nation (@HeatNationCom) November 18, 2020
Harden is one of the league’s best players, but for all of his individual and statistical greatness, he has failed to win the NBA championship in his 11 NBA seasons.
He feels that teaming up with Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant in Brooklyn would present him his best opportunity to win it all. After all, Durant and Harden were teammates on the Oklahoma City Thunder, reaching the NBA Finals in 2012.
A trade to the Heat would be a curious one, especially given that the team values defense and unselfish ball movement on offense.
However, with the Milwaukee Bucks about to land Jrue Holiday and Bogdan Bogdanovic, Miami’s dream of obtaining Giannis Antetokounmpo may be plummeting.
In that case, a trade for Harden may be prudent for Pat Riley and company to seriously explore.