- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
Miami Heat point guard Goran Dragic gives promising update on latest foot injury
- Updated: December 3, 2020
Goran Dragic said his foot feels "great" after three hard practices, "No pain, nothing, just a little bit of stiffness in the morning, and that's it."
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) December 3, 2020
Dragic injured the foot during Game 1 of the NBA Finals, which led to him missing the next four contests. His absence was devastating to the Heat’s championship hopes as they fell in six games to the Los Angeles Lakers.
During the 2019-20 regular season, Dragic had almost exclusively come off the bench, but when the 2020 postseason began, he was inserted into the starting lineup.
That lineup change provided a huge boost to the Heat, with the 34-year-old Dragic thriving under the playoff spotlight by averaging 19.1 points, 4.4 assists, 4.1 rebounds and 1.0 steal per game.
There was some question after the season as to whether Dragic would re-sign with the Heat, but the veteran made the decision to return.
Dragic gives the team a combination of skill and leadership and appears ready to provide both when the NBA season gets going later this month.