- Report: Miami Heat may be interested in acquiring Harrison Barnes
- Chris Bosh’s wife joins Dwyane Wade in destroying haters due to Julius Randle comparisons
- Report: Tyler Herro and Precious Achiuwa to represent Miami Heat on NBA Rising Stars rosters
- Dwyane Wade drops the mic as he explains why Chris Bosh is undoubtedly better than Julius Randle
- Report: Jimmy Butler approved of James Harden trade when Miami Heat were frontrunners
- Video: Dwyane Wade hilariously catches Shaquille O’Neal snoring in astronaut helmet
- Bam Adebayo’s blunt 5-word assessment after brutal loss to Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat news: Jimmy Butler to miss 2nd straight game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Report: It’s no secret that Victor Oladipo has a desire to play for Miami Heat
- Report: NBA spokesman denies that Jimmy Butler rejected All-Star Game invitation
Jimmy Butler Hits on Dwyane Wade’s Wife, Wade Responds With Warning
- Updated: August 17, 2018
Dwyane Wade and his former teammate on the Chicago Bulls, current Minnesota Timberwolves guard Jimmy Butler, seem to have gotten into some playful beef over a picture Wade’s wife, famous actress Gabrielle Union, posted on Instagram.
As seen above, Butler commented “WELL DAMN!!” on a picture Union uploaded from Venice, Italy. The Wade family, which includes both Union and Wade, as well as Wade’s two sons and nephew, are currently in Venice for a wedding.
After noticing what Butler wrote on his wife’s photo, Wade went onto Butler’s Instagram to make sure that he knew not to hit on his wife.
— Def Pen Hoops (@DefPenHoops) August 17, 2018
Although some fans might think that this beef is real, it’s probably just two friends joking around with one another as we have seen the two pros have fun together as recently as this offseason.
The three-time champion has yet to decide on whether or not he will return for a 16th season in the NBA. On Tuesday, it had been reported that he had agreed to return to the Miami Heat for one last season. However, Wade himself put that report to rest with a single tweet that read “Fake News.”
With the regular season set to begin soon, time is running out for Wade to make a decision. Heat president Pat Riley has said that Wade has already been offered a spot on the team. Now it is up to the Heat’s all-time leader in points to decide if he wants to play one last season in the NBA with the team that drafted him fifth overall in the 2003 NBA Draft.