- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
- Caron Butler Says LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Mocking Dirk Nowitzki Lost Them 2011 Finals
Jae Crowder Unveils New Nickname for Duo of Him and Jimmy Butler
- Updated: March 8, 2020
Crowder is averaging 28.5 minutes per game for the Heat this season, averaging 12.3 points and 5.5 rebounds per game. His defense has also been strong, as he’s averaged 1.5 steals per game.
On top of all that, it appears that he has already formed a strong bond with Heat star Jimmy Butler.
One more revelation on the Jae Crowder pod (at least to me)…
He and Jimmy Butler call themselves “salt and pepper.”
— Five Reasons Sports Network (@5ReasonsSports) March 7, 2020
It’s pretty fantastic to see a newcomer form such a great relationship with Butler. Considering Butler’s prickly reputation, this quick friendship must mean that Crowder is certainly impressing his teammates.
That being said, Butler’s reputation of being a less-than-perfect teammate has seemed to fall by the wayside in his first season with the Heat.
As for Crowder, he is unfortunately in the NBA’s concussion protocol at the moment. He’s recovering from a nasty blow to the head that took place during the Heat’s loss to the New Orleans Pelicans on Friday night.
Hopefully, Crowder is able to return to the court soon so that the blossoming partnership between him and Butler can continue to grow.