- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
The Severity of Miami Heat Star Jimmy Butler’s Foot Injury, Revealed
- Updated: August 6, 2020
He also missed Monday’s win over the Boston Celtics. With the playoffs inching closer, Heat fans are surely curious about when Butler will be ready to take the court once again.
Luckily, a report on Thursday offered some insight into the injury.
The initial reads on all tests performed on Jimmy Butler's foot/ankle have not revealed any major issues, source says.
Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said pregame today that Butler is in rest and recovery mode.
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) August 6, 2020
Surely, Heat head coach Erik Spoelstra is most concerned with making sure that Butler’s health is at 100 percent once the playoffs roll around.
Beyond that, Spoelstra may be encouraged to keep Butler out longer than necessary if the team continues to win without him on the court.
The Heat’s 112-106 win over the Celtics was highly impressive given Butler’s absence.
Still, with just four regular season games left to go after today, Butler will surely want to take part in at least a game or two so that he can be tuned up and ready to go for his team’s first playoffs series.