- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
Giannis Antetokounmpo directly addresses rumors of him potentially joining Miami Heat
- Updated: November 16, 2020
Tennis star Nick Kyrgios recently made headlines when he revealed that Milwaukee Bucks superstar Giannis Antetokounmpo had a “massive smile on his face” when asked about his intentions of possibly joining the Miami Heat.
"I just asked him straight away if he was going to go join Miami, and then he had a massive smile on his face."
– Nick Kyrgios on Giannis Antetokounmpo
— NBA Central (@TheNBACentral) November 16, 2020
Now, it appears that Antetokounmpo has addressed those rumors, as he went at Kyrgios for stirring the pot via social media.
Why do you always have to start something?!! 😂😂😂 @NickKyrgios
— Giannis Ugo Antetokounmpo (@Giannis_An34) November 16, 2020
Antetokounmpo’s response isn’t much, but it likely means what he said was in jest.
However, it has been rumored for a while now that both the Heat and Antetokounmpo have mutual interest in each other. It has even been reported that Antetokounmpo is ready to sign a long-term deal in Miami.
The two-time MVP averaged 29.5 points, 13.6 rebounds and 5.6 assists per game last season, but his Bucks were bounced in the second round of the playoffs by none other than the Heat.
Despite what Antetokounmpo says, the Heat are prepared to go all in on the forward come 2021.