- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
- Numerous Miami Heat players react to making NBA Finals via social media
- Video: Heat fans seen going berserk in Miami after team advances to NBA Finals
- Video: Jimmy Butler discusses having to go through LeBron James-Led team to get to promised land
- Dwyane Wade goes after Paul Pierce after Miami Heat beat Boston Celtics: ‘You know where I live’
- Erik Spoelstra and Bam Adebayo speak out on facing LeBron James and Lakers in NBA Finals
- Video: Bam Adebayo destroys Daniel Theis with vicious poster dunk
Gabrielle Union Sends Provocative Message to Dwyane Wade After Epic Performance
- Updated: April 17, 2018
Miami Heat shooting guard Dwyane Wade turned in a wonderful performance Monday night as he led the Heat to a 113-103 victory in Game 2 against the Philadelphia 76ers. After the game, he received a provocative message from his wife, actress Gabrielle Union.
Now come on home baby, I got somethin' for ya #GrownASF
Union also wanted her followers to know that they shouldn’t be surprised about Wade’s performance.
Wade had 28 points, seven rebounds, three assists and two steals in 26 minutes off the bench as the Heat tied up the series with the 76ers at one apiece.
The series now shifts to Miami for Games 3 (Thursday, April 19 at 7:00 p.m. ET) and 4 (Saturday, April 21 at 2:30 p.m. ET). Both games will be nationally televised on TNT.