- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
- Report: Miami Heat release injury update on Jimmy Butler after scary moment vs. Phoenix Suns
Gabrielle Union Sends Provocative Message to Dwyane Wade After Epic Performance
- Updated: April 17, 2018
Miami Heat shooting guard Dwyane Wade turned in a wonderful performance Monday night as he led the Heat to a 113-103 victory in Game 2 against the Philadelphia 76ers. After the game, he received a provocative message from his wife, actress Gabrielle Union.
Now come on home baby, I got somethin' for ya #GrownASF
Union also wanted her followers to know that they shouldn’t be surprised about Wade’s performance.
Wade had 28 points, seven rebounds, three assists and two steals in 26 minutes off the bench as the Heat tied up the series with the 76ers at one apiece.
The series now shifts to Miami for Games 3 (Thursday, April 19 at 7:00 p.m. ET) and 4 (Saturday, April 21 at 2:30 p.m. ET). Both games will be nationally televised on TNT.