- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
Gabrielle Union’s Epic Reaction to Dwyane Wade Coming Home
- Updated: February 8, 2018
Ever since veteran guard Dwyane Wade left the Miami Heat during the summer of 2016 to sign a free agent contract with the Chicago Bulls, he’s spoken about the possibility of finishing his career with the Heat. That idea became a reality on Thursday when he was dealt by his current team, the Cleveland Cavaliers, for a protected second-round draft pick.
Wade’s wife, actress Gabrielle Union, was ecstatic about the deal and took to social media to make her thoughts known:
????????? 305 HOME!!!! Let's goooooooo HEAT!!!! Can't. Wait.
Wade signed with the Cavaliers, largely to reunite with close friend and former Heat forward LeBron James. That came after he negotiated a buyout with the Bulls on the last season of his two-year deal, with the belief by Wade being that the move would give him the opportunity to possibly win his fourth NBA title. However, the Cavaliers have struggled for the past six weeks and overhauled their roster on Thursday to try to save their season.
Wade and Union were married in Miami on Aug. 30, 2014, with Union authoring her first book last year, a memoir entitled, We’re Going to Need More Wine.