- Report: Victor Oladipo could miss entire 2021-22 season after quadriceps surgery
- Report: Luxury watch brand announces exciting new partnership with Miami Heat star Jimmy Butler
- Bam Adebayo’s NSFW reaction to Udonis Haslem getting ejected after altercation with Dwight Howard
- Udonis Haslem’s hilarious comments after getting ejected: ‘I was planning on talking way more s–t’
- Video: Udonis Haslem gets ejected after getting into physical altercation with Dwight Howard
- Report: Miami Heat update Jimmy Butler’s status for crucial game vs. Philadelphia 76ers
- Goran Dragic explains what Miami Heat backcourt must do now with Victor Oladipo out for season
- Miami Heat news: Victor Oladipo to have season-ending surgery
- Duncan Robinson celebrates Tyler Herro’s triumphant return to being ‘killer’ for Miami Heat
- Zaire Wade reacts to reminder that Paul Pierce claimed Miami Heat would miss playoffs this season
Gabrielle Union’s Epic Reaction to Dwyane Wade Coming Home
- Updated: February 8, 2018
Ever since veteran guard Dwyane Wade left the Miami Heat during the summer of 2016 to sign a free agent contract with the Chicago Bulls, he’s spoken about the possibility of finishing his career with the Heat. That idea became a reality on Thursday when he was dealt by his current team, the Cleveland Cavaliers, for a protected second-round draft pick.
Wade’s wife, actress Gabrielle Union, was ecstatic about the deal and took to social media to make her thoughts known:
????????? 305 HOME!!!! Let's goooooooo HEAT!!!! Can't. Wait.
Wade signed with the Cavaliers, largely to reunite with close friend and former Heat forward LeBron James. That came after he negotiated a buyout with the Bulls on the last season of his two-year deal, with the belief by Wade being that the move would give him the opportunity to possibly win his fourth NBA title. However, the Cavaliers have struggled for the past six weeks and overhauled their roster on Thursday to try to save their season.
Wade and Union were married in Miami on Aug. 30, 2014, with Union authoring her first book last year, a memoir entitled, We’re Going to Need More Wine.