- Bill Simmons makes bold prediction for Miami Heat-Los Angeles Lakers finals matchup
- Report: Numerous Hall of Famers expected to be among virtual fans for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Jimmy Butler addresses whether or not he considered joining Lakers last summer
- LeBron James reveals how he really feels about Pat Riley and Erik Spoelstra
- Bam Adebayo elaborates on challenges of facing Anthony Davis and Dwight Howard
- Erik Spoelstra remarks on keys to LeBron James’ ‘greatness’ ahead of NBA Finals clash
- Report: Miami Heat could offer Montrezl Harrell big one-year deal this offseason
- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
Gabrielle Union’s Epic Reaction to Dwyane Wade Coming Home
- Updated: February 8, 2018
Ever since veteran guard Dwyane Wade left the Miami Heat during the summer of 2016 to sign a free agent contract with the Chicago Bulls, he’s spoken about the possibility of finishing his career with the Heat. That idea became a reality on Thursday when he was dealt by his current team, the Cleveland Cavaliers, for a protected second-round draft pick.
Wade’s wife, actress Gabrielle Union, was ecstatic about the deal and took to social media to make her thoughts known:
????????? 305 HOME!!!! Let's goooooooo HEAT!!!! Can't. Wait.
Wade signed with the Cavaliers, largely to reunite with close friend and former Heat forward LeBron James. That came after he negotiated a buyout with the Bulls on the last season of his two-year deal, with the belief by Wade being that the move would give him the opportunity to possibly win his fourth NBA title. However, the Cavaliers have struggled for the past six weeks and overhauled their roster on Thursday to try to save their season.
Wade and Union were married in Miami on Aug. 30, 2014, with Union authoring her first book last year, a memoir entitled, We’re Going to Need More Wine.