- Miami Heat release first half of 2020-21 NBA schedule
- Bam Adebayo bestows ultimate praise on Precious Achiuwa while comparing rookie to himself
- Bam Adebayo says he wants to be remembered as top 5 big man of all time
- Erik Spoelstra challenges Bam Adebayo to win Defensive Player of the Year award
- Report: Heat players have ‘chip’ on their shoulders due to ‘fluke’ label on recent run to finals
- Here’s the ridiculous amount of money Duncan Robinson could make next summer
- Tyler Herro on how he became friends with Jack Harlow: ‘Honestly, just both being white’
- Miami Heat point guard Goran Dragic gives promising update on latest foot injury
- Report: Miami Heat exercise team option on guard Tyler Herro
- Tyler Herro’s big personal goal for upcoming NBA season
Hassan Whiteside and Others Roast Dwyane Wade’s Wardrobe Selection at NBA Finals
- Updated: June 10, 2017
Dwyane Wade decided to stop by Quicken Loans Arena on Friday night to support his friend and former “Big 3” era teammate LeBron James. In the second quarter, the TV broadcast took a close up shot of Wade, showing millions of viewers what he was wearing. And that’s when social media took over to have some fun at Wade’s expense.
— NBA (@NBA) June 10, 2017
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) June 10, 2017
In addition, most of the internet comments noted that Wade looked like a ’90s hip-hop star.
— Nuthin' But (@ateethang) June 10, 2017
D Wade out here dressing like he's Gucci Mane now pic.twitter.com/VwyJ2pAjhZ
— Robby Kalland (@RKalland) June 10, 2017
Wade’ wife, actress Gabrielle Union, also got in on the fun.
There was even a striking comparison to famous TV character Paulie Walnuts from “The Sopranos.”
Who wore it better? pic.twitter.com/OHNzBgGM1T
— Marc Hochman (@MarcHochman) June 10, 2017
Although Wade’s most memorable NBA Finals moments have taken place wearing a jersey, this outfit will be hard to forget.