- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
Hassan Whiteside and Others Roast Dwyane Wade’s Wardrobe Selection at NBA Finals
- Updated: June 10, 2017
Dwyane Wade decided to stop by Quicken Loans Arena on Friday night to support his friend and former “Big 3” era teammate LeBron James. In the second quarter, the TV broadcast took a close up shot of Wade, showing millions of viewers what he was wearing. And that’s when social media took over to have some fun at Wade’s expense.
— NBA (@NBA) June 10, 2017
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) June 10, 2017
In addition, most of the internet comments noted that Wade looked like a ’90s hip-hop star.
— Nuthin' But (@ateethang) June 10, 2017
D Wade out here dressing like he's Gucci Mane now pic.twitter.com/VwyJ2pAjhZ
— Robby Kalland (@RKalland) June 10, 2017
Wade’ wife, actress Gabrielle Union, also got in on the fun.
There was even a striking comparison to famous TV character Paulie Walnuts from “The Sopranos.”
Who wore it better? pic.twitter.com/OHNzBgGM1T
— Marc Hochman (@MarcHochman) June 10, 2017
Although Wade’s most memorable NBA Finals moments have taken place wearing a jersey, this outfit will be hard to forget.