- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
Gabrielle Union Offers Powerful Statement After Brutal Death of George Floyd
- Updated: May 29, 2020
The entire NBA has rallied around the protesters in Minnesota who have taken to the streets to speak out against the police killing of George Floyd.
Evil knows no bounds. He knew George Floyd and slowly murdered him. And still none of them have been charged. https://t.co/xULX5jsb5A
At the time of the tweet, former police officer Derek Chauvin had not been charged with any crime despite clear video footage depicting him with his knee pinning Floyd’s neck, which later resulted in death.
On Friday afternoon, Chauvin was officially arrested and charged with third-degree murder and manslaughter.
Hopefully, those who are responsible for Floyd’s death will be brought to justice and serve the time behind bars that they so clearly deserve.
Until then, people must find a way to hold onto the hope that one day the hate that Union referred to will dissipate, leading to a safer and more peaceful society.