- James Harden fires back at ‘no credibility’ Antoine Walker with brutal shot
- Report: Miami Heat have shown interest in Larry Nance Jr.
- Antoine Walker rips Brooklyn Nets’ decision to trade for James Harden: ‘You can’t win with his style’
- Report: Miami Heat are monitoring Minnesota Timberwolves center Karl-Anthony Towns
- Report: Miami Heat have registered ‘serious interest’ in Blake Griffin
- Report: John Wall and Kyle Lowry are ‘potential targets’ for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat may be interested in acquiring Harrison Barnes
- Chris Bosh’s wife joins Dwyane Wade in destroying haters due to Julius Randle comparisons
- Report: Tyler Herro and Precious Achiuwa to represent Miami Heat on NBA Rising Stars rosters
- Dwyane Wade drops the mic as he explains why Chris Bosh is undoubtedly better than Julius Randle
Gabrielle Union blown away by Dwyane Wade’s epic Valentine’s Day trip
- Updated: February 15, 2021
As a matter of fact, Union described their recent trip as one of the best experiences of her life.
View this post on Instagram
Wade and Union have been married since 2014.
While Wade blew Union away for Valentine’s Day this year, he was lavished by her for his birthday last month. Union gifted Wade a 1988 Mercedes-Benz 560SL convertible for his 39th birthday.
The couple has always shown support for one another. Union even threw shade at the Heat’s front office during the summer Wade infamously departed the franchise in 2016.
Wade, 39, returned the organization in February 2018. He retired in April 2019.
The three-time champion is the Heat’s all-time leading scorer.