- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
- Numerous Miami Heat players react to making NBA Finals via social media
- Video: Heat fans seen going berserk in Miami after team advances to NBA Finals
- Video: Jimmy Butler discusses having to go through LeBron James-Led team to get to promised land
- Dwyane Wade goes after Paul Pierce after Miami Heat beat Boston Celtics: ‘You know where I live’
- Erik Spoelstra and Bam Adebayo speak out on facing LeBron James and Lakers in NBA Finals
- Video: Bam Adebayo destroys Daniel Theis with vicious poster dunk
Dwyane and Zaire Wade Send Love to Donovan Mitchell After Coronavirus Diagnosis
- Updated: March 12, 2020
In a classy and mature move, the star guard then took to social media and penned a heartfelt message with a positive tone regarding the diagnosis.
View this post on Instagram
Thanks to everyone who has been reaching out since hearing the news about my positive test. We are all learning more about the seriousness of this situation and hopefully people can continue to educate themselves and realize that they need to behave responsibly both for their own health and for the well being of those around them. I appreciate the authorities in Oklahoma who were helpful with the testing process and everyone from the @utahjazz who have been so supportive. I am going to keep following the advice of our medical staff and hope that we can all come together and be there for each other and our neighbors who need our help❤️?
The elder Wade and Mitchell have a strong relationship with one another. The Heat legend swapped jerseys with Mitchell during the former’s final NBA season last year, but their relationship goes deeper than that.
Last season, Mitchell admitted that he often looks to the elder Wade for guidance and career advice.
Beyond that, the three-time champion took to social media last spring to invite Mitchell to train with him during the offseason.
There’s no doubt that Mitchell is feeling the love and support from all of his friends, fans and teammates. With the whole world in a slight state of panic over the spreading coronavirus, surely the messages from both the elder Wade and his son are much appreciated.
Hopefully, Mitchell is able to make a full recovery in the coming days. Until then, there’s no doubt that he’ll keep everyone updated regarding the state of his health.