- ESPN’s Panel of Experts Agree Bam Adebayo Should and Will Win Most Improved Player Award
- Meyers Leonard Doubles Down on Justice Stance, Shows Love to African-American Teammates
- An Emotional Udonis Haslem Addresses Community of Miami: ‘I’m Scared as Hell’
- Udonis Haslem Boasts About KZ Okpala’s Growth, Says He’s Put on Weight and Gotten Stronger
- Bam Adebayo Adamantly Advocates for Jayson Tatum to Receive Max Money From Celtics
- Report: Miami Heat Could Participate in Secret ‘Closed-Door Scrimmages’ Despite NBA Directive
- Tyler Herro Sends Blunt 4-Word Message With NBA Return on Horizon
- Gabrielle Union Offers Powerful Statement After Brutal Death of George Floyd
- Ayehsa Curry Rips Donald Trump for Calling George Floyd Protesters ‘Thugs’
- Miami Heat’s Bam Adebayo Worried About Licking, Sweating When NBA Returns
Dwyane and Zaire Wade Send Love to Donovan Mitchell After Coronavirus Diagnosis
- Updated: March 12, 2020
In a classy and mature move, the star guard then took to social media and penned a heartfelt message with a positive tone regarding the diagnosis.
View this post on Instagram
Thanks to everyone who has been reaching out since hearing the news about my positive test. We are all learning more about the seriousness of this situation and hopefully people can continue to educate themselves and realize that they need to behave responsibly both for their own health and for the well being of those around them. I appreciate the authorities in Oklahoma who were helpful with the testing process and everyone from the @utahjazz who have been so supportive. I am going to keep following the advice of our medical staff and hope that we can all come together and be there for each other and our neighbors who need our help❤️?
The elder Wade and Mitchell have a strong relationship with one another. The Heat legend swapped jerseys with Mitchell during the former’s final NBA season last year, but their relationship goes deeper than that.
Last season, Mitchell admitted that he often looks to the elder Wade for guidance and career advice.
Beyond that, the three-time champion took to social media last spring to invite Mitchell to train with him during the offseason.
There’s no doubt that Mitchell is feeling the love and support from all of his friends, fans and teammates. With the whole world in a slight state of panic over the spreading coronavirus, surely the messages from both the elder Wade and his son are much appreciated.
Hopefully, Mitchell is able to make a full recovery in the coming days. Until then, there’s no doubt that he’ll keep everyone updated regarding the state of his health.