- Kendrick Nunn’s High School Coach: ‘He’s Right Up There’ With Alums Derrick Rose and Jabari Parker
- Report: Ice Cube Looking to Add Dwyane Wade to BIG3 in the Future
- Miami Heat News: 3 Players Expected to Compete for Pair of 2-Way Contracts
- Dwyane Wade to Join Chinese Reality Show ‘Dunk of China’
- Tyler Herro Comes to Kyle Kuzma’s Defense After Other NBA Players Destroy Him
- Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem Watch Zaire Wade and LeBron James Jr. Make Sierra Canyon Debut
- NBA Rookies Declare Tyler Herro as Best Shooter in 2019 Draft Class
- Udonis Haslem Celebrates Rick Ross’ No. 1 Album, Honored by Shout-Out on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’
- John Cho Hilariously Responds to Dwyane Wade After Kissing His Wife
- Tyler Johnson Seen Wearing Miami Heat Gear in Latest Workout
Video: Dwyane Wade Celebrates Season Tradition With Donovan Mitchell
- Updated: December 2, 2018
On Sunday night, Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade continued what’s become a tradition in his final NBA season. He took time to exchange jerseys with Utah Jazz guard Donovan Mitchell when the Jazz visited American Airlines Arena.
— NBA TV (@NBATV) December 3, 2018
Wade announced his retirement, effective the end of this season, back in September. That’s led to a steady stream of players wanting to have a lasting memory with the future Hall of Famer. Along the way, opposing teams and their fans have also taken time to pay tribute to Wade during Heat road games.
The Heat managed to eke out a 102-100 win over the Jazz on Sunday. The victory improves Miami’s record to 9-13 on the year. The two teams will play for the second and final time this season when the Heat visit Utah on Dec. 12.