- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
Dwyane Wade Reacts to Touching Tribute From Spurs
- Updated: March 21, 2019
Prior to the Heat’s victory on Wednesday, Spurs coach Gregg Popovich gave Wade a very special gift. Wade has been swapping jerseys with players after games, so Popovich gave the 13-time All-Star signed jerseys from Spurs legends Tim Duncan, Manu Ginobili, and Tony Parker.
After the game, Wade took to social media to express his gratitude not only to the Spurs organization but also to the fans who cheered him on.
Wade certainly has a lot of history with the Spurs. San Antonio and Miami met in both the 2013 and 2014 NBA Finals, with the Heat winning the first and the Spurs winning the second.
Popovich has coached the Spurs for as long as Wade has been in the league, so the two future Hall of Famers have crossed paths many times.
The three-time champion has announced that he will retire at the end of the season. On the year, Wade is averaging 14.2 points, 3.7 rebounds and 4.1 assists per game.