- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat aren’t intimidated by any team: ‘I like our chances against anybody’
- Report: Miami Heat sign promising big man to fill final roster spot for rest of season
- Report: Victor Oladipo could miss entire 2021-22 season after quadriceps surgery
- Report: Luxury watch brand announces exciting new partnership with Miami Heat star Jimmy Butler
- Bam Adebayo’s NSFW reaction to Udonis Haslem getting ejected after altercation with Dwight Howard
- Udonis Haslem’s hilarious comments after getting ejected: ‘I was planning on talking way more s–t’
- Video: Udonis Haslem gets ejected after getting into physical altercation with Dwight Howard
- Report: Miami Heat update Jimmy Butler’s status for crucial game vs. Philadelphia 76ers
- Goran Dragic explains what Miami Heat backcourt must do now with Victor Oladipo out for season
- Miami Heat news: Victor Oladipo to have season-ending surgery
Dwyane Wade reacts to news of Jimmy Butler signing with Li-Ning
- Updated: November 19, 2020
That’s why it wasn’t that surprising when Wade took to social media to congratulate his friend and former teammate on the news.
Walk so the next man can fly! https://t.co/NZXXmpv9OV
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) November 19, 2020
Wade and Butler have been connected for quite some time, but their relationship has taken on a new form ever since Butler joined the Heat.
Wade played a meaningful role in bringing Butler to Miami, and the star forward has been as good as advertised.
In his first season with the team, Butler led the Heat to an improbable berth in the NBA Finals.
Though they came up short against a high-powered Los Angeles Lakers team, it’s clear that the Heat are once again part of the NBA’s elite.
Now, Wade and Butler don’t only share a love for the city of Miami, they also share an affinity for the same sneaker brand.
There’s no telling what this duo’s next partnership will be.